1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Valentines Day! Let's Celebrate With KC Kambar!

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 13, 2007.

1. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Hi MeenaP

That was a hot and romantic post indeed...

Keep up the burning romance and love with your better half..

Jothi.

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Oh Meena, Dear dear Meena,

If you are in Sridhar's forum, how can I not follow you ??!!

Why go in search of an elevator, Meena ? The thrill & bliss of a "stolen moment" in a corner store room in the middle of a bustling, jostling joint family can never be equalled ! Oh, those were the days...... !
    I am breaking out
    அந்த நாளும் வந்திடாதோ.....

Love,
    Anonymous.

3. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

My Dear Anonymous friend,

Are you really here??? Great, great, great.....
    oh, my, friend, let's go slow... everybody is looking at the elevators right now.
    let them move down & then we shall take it up from there... (what did you say???, store..) Store room.. where you were cornered by your valentine (is it the same story that we shared long back; all that romance and K & T &...wow, what an experience... love, love & so much love.... )
    Did you notice, Vandhana seems to have some experience in the elevators tooo..
    waiting to hear some more..
    Sridhar seems to be a paavam for me...

Regards,

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

My dear Meena,

The words Sridhar & paavam are totally mismatched, Meena. Those two words do not go together at all, my friend !
    Recently, when I met in Madurai my cousin who was Sridhar’s classmate in (both) our Alma Mater, he had interesting stories to tell me about S!

Our American college is usually referred to as A C in our town. You know the reason he coined for calling our College, A C ? It seems, he used to say that with L D C ( Lady Doak College), Meenakshi College, not to forget M M C ( madurai Medical College) all, surrounding our college, it cannot but be Air Conditioned for the boys, studying there !
    Only after reading his post, I realise that his “zone” has extended upto Sathguru Sangitha Vidyalaya, farther away ! So much for our friend who calls himself
    ஒண்ணும் தெரியாத பாப்பா!
    Who else, but
    Anonymous!

5. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Elevators as Kps, I join with Meena and Vandhana..But once H said, cameras are placed in some of them. So I am very decent in it.
    Meena, about love poems, all that were in our mother tongue..Still in locker..
    Even though we pass through many tensions of life, all that sweet memories bring some happy moments in life..
    MY heart is like a flower, oh girl, who is in love with flowers..
    I was waiting Meena and Preethi to join here..OOOm, Meena with your sweet post all this thread became blushed..
    And I love Chithra's store room version also..it happens still..:oops:
    And love VS's post very much..
    Paavam Sridhar ne evideyum kaanunnillallo..?

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Welcome back ma'am, kps and all! We did miss the pep and then there u plopped with your blushing scenes......wow , and now can see a lot of skeletons coming out of long forgotten cupboards....ha ha....:2thumbsup:

So looks like KAMBAR 's thread has really proved to be "cobweb dusting" for many of us, bringing out memories, and rekindling the Fire!:goodidea:
    Keep it up Ilites!

7. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ladies,

From Kambar's Annalum Nokkinan Avalum Nokkinal this thread has now elevated to the level of "Elevator as a KP - Pros and Cons"

Malathy, high-time you introduce an A rating for threads. This thread should be atleast rated PG (or better still WG (for with wife's guidance) for otherwise innocent boys like me might inadvertently enter it.

Jokes Apart, I am happy that this thread, our Kambar has been able to re-kindle the malarun ninaivukal. The beauty of real love is that it tastes sweet while it is present in reality and tastes sweeter while it comes back as a sweet memory. It is no wonder that billions of dollars are spent on flowers, romance books, cards and the like.

And now Chitra about American College being AC, well, let me clarify. Sathguru Sangeetha Samajam is the nearest womens college for us, ACiites. Our distinguished Romeos would go to the LDC bus stop around 845, 9, finish their shift there and then come to Meenakshi College, below the Vaigai Bridge. From there they would walk the distance to Samajam following the girls who would alight in Goripalayam or Thanthi Office.

Did I also walk along? The answer is a clear no. For then I was as good as good can be. Second strategic reason I had in mind - the college girls would treat those Romeo boys as just killu keerai.

Moreover besides very smart romeos, a lean, unimpressive person like me stood no chance.

I will wait till the evening and go to Samajam for music concerts. There I would be one of the fewest boys (which college going boy in his senses, would attend a boring carnatic music concert by an unknown person?) .

After our engagement we had a thrilling experience much more than an elevator KP. Let me explain. Once I had been to......
    No ladies, I cant even begin to explain. My face has become blood-red and my mouth dry. So let's leave it at that.

regards,
    sridhar
    Kambar : Please forgive us; for we know not what we do.

8. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Hey
    I thought I saw Vidya-24 calling you, upon threat of general boycott of your posts, to continue the story beyond that tantalising trailer of " once I had been to........" Now she seems to have disappered ! what happened ?
    But I am right behind her, with the placards and slogons:
    out with it Varalotti-party pooper-Madi sanji - wet blanket ( help, vidya !)

"Sto-ry ! Sto-ry !! "

Manjula

(Kambar , dont you go soft on this Varalotti. He knows fully well what he is doing, as well as all the rest of us too !)

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Manju,

Thanks for the support. Pls find my post re appeared.
    -------------------------------------------

Hi Varalotti aka Sridhar aka wet blanket aka party pooper aka madi sanji,

Just like you to give us a hint and then clam up! Now we will imagine worse deeds than what really happened. Come on, divulge more about your romance.
    Maybe we should boycott all your threads till you return with more details.

Indhu- en indha mounam?

affly
    Vidya

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya and Manjula
    I dont have any power to resist the demonstration from you, ladies. Vidya and Manjula, I promise to write about that incident by this evening. Lets agree upon a ceasefire till then.
    regards,
    madisanji aka party pooper who is going to re-energise the party and cast off his madisanji attire. happy?