Happy NEW YEAR 2010 wishes to all

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Yashikushi, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Hi! Dear friends, IL-ites

A very Happy New Year to you all...

May 2010 bring plenty of happiness, good health, wealth and good cheer,

May all your wishes come true...

Love,

Padma

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  2. vijayals

vijayals Senior IL'ite

Happy New Year - 2010

TO ALL MY DEAR ONES;
    I am just taking this opportunity to thank everyone , I mean everyone , who made 2009 a fabulous year..
    Hoping 2010 will be even better.

For all those I've made promises to and never kept - it was not deliberate but I will "improve" in 2010.

• For those that have supported me and made me smile through all my hardships...I salute you! halaala.

• For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I'm Sorry!!!!!!! Let's try again next year.

• Those that I've hurt.....unintentionally/intentionally....I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again...

• For those that stuck a knife in my back the past is all forgotten.... forgiveness is the best revenge Maybe!!!

• For those that have let me down.....oh well.... I should have known better

• All the true friends that I have: you Rock!!..Awesome!

• Congratulations to all the new mommies & fathers, newly weds etc..., no funerals please guys

But all in all, you guys have made 2009 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings,

• And Oh!! a wonderful festive season.

May 2010 be the year you achieve wonderful things in God's guidance and strength.

H ours of happy times with friends and family
    A bundant time for relaxation
    P rosperity
    P lenty of love when you need it the most
    Y outhful excitement at life’s simple pleasures

N ights of restful slumber (you know - don’t' worry be happy)
    E verything you need
    W ishing you love and light

Y ears and years of good health
    E njoyment and mirth
    A angels to watch over you
    R embrances of a happy years

May God Be With You.........Be Blessed!!!!!!!

3. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Dear friends
    wishing you all a very very happy new year...

[​IMG]

4. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

I wish all the ils a very happy new year.

5. yasskamal

yasskamal Bronze IL'ite

Hai IL viewers,

Good evening my friends!! How are Indusladies viewers?

Wishing
    a
    Happy and prosperous

New Year to all:):).

6. madhurit

madhurit Senior IL'ite

<TABLE style="BACKGROUND: white; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=white border=0><TR style="MIN-HEIGHT: 29.65pt" height=40><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; MIN-HEIGHT: 29.65pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 653pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid" vAlign=top width=871 height=40><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 672.05pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=896>

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 625.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=834>Every New Year’s eve, we wish one and all, all the goodness in the coming year. We look forward to a better year and make resolutions for the New Year only to give it up sooner than later. In fact, this is so very rampant that if someone makes a resolution anytime, immediately he/she is told not to give it up like the New Year resolutionJ. So much for New Year resolutionsJ.

So why don’t we make the dawn of this New Year 2010 different by making resolutions that we not only intend to fulfill but also really fulfill? I came across a beautiful article on 21 Ways to make simple New Year’s resolutions by Janice Taylor, which I am reproducing herein for the benefit of all.

• Write down your goals: Statistics show that 75% of what we write down happens. Putting your goals on paper both alerts your brain that you are "open for business," as well as sending a strong and positive message to the universe, declaring that you are, indeed, "in the game!"

• Exercise Your 'Want' Muscle: Your goal should be something that you really want to change or achieve or desire, something that holds deep meaning for you. It's not about what society or your family wants for you. Deep meaning manifests strong motivation! What you crave/want for, you invariably get.

• Take a Leap of Faith: Jump right into change. Now is as good a time as any to start working toward a more satisfying future. If not now, when?

• Create a Plan: In order for you to manifest your goals, you need to create a series of clear and simple steps that you can put into action. If you fail to plan, you are actually planning to fail.

• Set Your Mind: It starts and ends in the mind. If you resolve to walk every day, don't let the rain dissolve your resolve! There are always the stairwells at work or at home! And there's even rain gear!

• Be Specific: Don't write or say, "I'm going to lose weight." Do write and say, "I am going to permanently remove 10 pounds." Let us speak quantitatively as well.

• Visualize: When you visualize, your brain "practices" your action. See yourself eating less, exercising more, relaxing, succeeding, smiling, being in a happy relationship, making money, singing, dancing, etc! Woo hoo!! Now is that not what NLP is all about???

• Less Is More: The more things you try to change in a short period of time, the less likely you are to change anything over the long term. Pace yourself. Don't try and change 50 things at once. Let us take one small step at a time but let us keep moving.

• Find a 'Resolution Buddy': And share your goals with them. You are now accountable to someone other than yourself, and you will also feel a sense of purpose and accomplishment from helping your friend reach her goals! This person need not necessarily be from your team or office. He/she can be someone in your friends’ circle or from your family as well but someone who understands your resolutionJ.

• Set a Timetable: The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline! It can make all the difference. Specifically, when were you going to reach your goal? And how are you going to do that? Have we not heard deadlines are dead linesJ??

• Create a Vision Board: Find inspiring quotes, motivating pictures, or anything that reminds you of your goal and collage these bits n' pieces together on paper and place it where you can see it! Where have we seen this before… Of course, in a truly Agile project, where the backlog is placed in a place where everyone can see and work towards closing it.

• Take a Risk: Resolutions are not just about 'fixing' something or getting something; they are about stretching a bit outside of your comfort zone. Go for it! Ships are not meant to be anchored on the harbour. They have to set out to new horizons.

• Remind Yourself of Your Goals Daily: Write your goals on Post-It notes and place them on your fridge or bathroom mirror, or write your goals in your date book, or on your calendar. You don't want them to fall off your to-do list, do you? Or even simpler, set alarm in your mobile with a beautiful tune so that you don’t get irritated when the alarm goes off.

• Accentuate the Positive: Looking at the bright side of things will definitely generate more energy and enthusiasm that will help you to go after your dreams. You will find many trying to tell you the pitfalls of doing something. Don’t fall for the doom sayers… Keep telling / reminding yourself of the benefits / advantages of doing it.

• Celebrate Failure: If at first you don't succeed, try again! Reassess the situation, tweak it, learn from it and celebrate your moving forward. Failures are stepping stones to success. If you haven’t failed in life, you are either genius or haven’t done anything at allJ.

• Start a Journal: Record your successes and your failures. Your thoughts and a-ha! moments. And give yourself a gold star, while you're at it. Now this is what we call case studies. These will also help others in achieving their goals / resolutions.

• Get Some Daily Inspiration: There's nothing like an inspiring message being delivered to your email in-box. You can either subscribe to it or still better buy yourself a good motivational book or CD; that you can read / listen while on the way to office.

• Steer Clear of Negativity: Just as you will find people who will support you, you will also come across those who are negative and are likely to stop you from moving forward. Smile and walk away. Steer clear of such people who might inadvertently pull you down.

• Fake it 'Till You Make it: Think and act like the person you want to be. Before you know it, you'll be there! Have we not see cine stars and singers who started their career mimicking other establishes stars and soon charting off their own course…

• Be Patient: People want immediate results, but change takes time. Remember that it's the journey that's important. Rome was not built in a day…

• Remember: You Matter! Carve out time to give yourself the love and attention you need, and be sure to compliment yourself daily. Fully acknowledge all that you've accomplished and how special you are! You don’t have to wait for someone to appreciate your efforts. Go back to your resolution buddy. You can form a mutual appreciation societyJ

Hope these tips will help you in sticking to your resolutions and help achieving them all.

Wishing you and your family, a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010!!!

<TABLE style="MARGIN-LEFT: 2.9pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 8.8in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=845>

--

7. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Dear IL friends,
    wish you all a very happy& Prosperous new year 2010

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  8. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear IL friends,
    Wishing you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

9. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi,

thanks for your wonderful greetings to all. wish you the same.

10. palanisac

palanisac Senior IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

wishing u all a Very Happy New Year......