1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Mother's Day, my dear Mummy!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by InnerBliss, May 13, 2012.

1. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

I have learnt seeing the world with your eyes and I find beauty in everything I see. Thank you Mummy for introducing me to the world and the world to me.

You had been the source of my first understanding and my first lessons. You have never shared any of your pain with me and did always share about the good things that you experienced in your day-to-day life. Whenever I suffered from any small or big pain, it was you who suffered more than me. The old you always stood beside me with your new healing words and support. It is impossible to repay your debts.

I learnt valuing myself by measuring your love for me. I learnt valuing the gifts of life by the praising that I heard from your mouth for the life and the people. It is your precious gift of insight that I find my surrounding always filled with love, laughter and optimism.

Sometimes, I try seeking the richness outside and I forget that I have been already granted richness with the unconditional love and acceptance that you and my papa have been showering on me. You are my real asset and I will always pray for your health and happiness.

No matter what I achieve in my life, my all achievements would be incomplete if I could not achieve inculcating the values of patience, love and understanding to my kids that I have inherited from you. Mummy, do always be with me. I love you very much and no matter how old I grow, I will always need you for you are my best friend and a healing angel.

Happy Mother's day, my dear Mummy!

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Anu,

She will always be with you. The distance or nearness makes no difference as her love has no boundaries. Those who showered in the love of their mother will flourish and will inherit that quality for life. The best way to pay the debt is to inculcate the unconditional love she showered and show it to the children so that the chain of love continues.

Viswa

3. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I just pray to God that I am as good as my mother. As a new mom I am able to relate to her much better.

4. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Thank you ViswaSir,
    True. That is the way the chain of love continues. I would try to pay the debts like that :)

5. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

You would surely be as good as your mother. Thank you for the FB. Have a good week ahead, Ramyaramani :)

6. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Loved your words for your mother's love Anuradha.

7. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Thank you Pallavi. Wish you a good start of the week.

Love,
    Anuradha