Happy Friendship day !

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Chitvish, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Love to all of you..

Dear IL friends,

My hearty greetings to all of you on this day and every day. May this forum grow and flourish as it is bringing so much joy and happiness to all of us, besides the much needed friends:)

Dearest Chitra,
    You beautiful post on this theme was simply excellent. I am planning to send it as a forward to my circle of friends!!

Love and freindly greetings to all of you.
    Kamla

2. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

Happy Friendship Day!

Dear ILites

A very happy friendship day......a group of people, most of them who do not know how the other one looks, but close enough to know each other very well and share each others intimate problems, who advise during confusing times, who freely share their experiences(special mention to Chithraji, Vandhana & Shal) to make things easy for others.......a different definition to friendship.....but it produces a bottomless pile of positive energy and a sense that you can turn to this whole group when you are completely lost.

Thanks induslady for creating this forum and thereby being a bridge to meet my friends. Thanks for this Amudhasurabhi.

warm regards
    hopefloats

3. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

happy friendship

Chitra,
    Thanks for remembering me on the day of 'friendship',and singling me out.
    Affectionate friends like you are a boon,and affectionate gestures like this are to be treasured. I tried my best to reciprocate yesterday itself, but sincere friends like you rang up and held me captive; Some pressing work in the evening.
    My best wishes to all the IL, through you, who seem to be a sort of
    trendsetter, with your enthusiasm and talents.