1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Father's Day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 21, 2020.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Seeing everyone's Father's day wishes brought me memories of my father who left us when I was 20 yrs old and was not there for my marriage. He had always seen that I am happy, used to share his happiness only with me never his worries. We are enjoying all the facilities today feel sad that he had to struggle to take care of us. Before we were born he used to take care of his sisters too. He was not there to see us well settled. Glad that I could take care of him during his last days and because of his blessings only what I am today.

Daughters are father's pet. My father struggled a lot to bring us up. Earlier he had a hotel in Chennai. He lost that and came to Hyderabad and helped his uncle in his hotel. We stayed in their house

When that hotel went for a loss we had to shift to another house..One Swamiji gave his house.My father took up job in a canteen. Since we were not financially well my brothers had to go to night college and work during the day.

Now we all.are well settled and feel sorry that he could not enjoy the facilities we are enjoying today.

Happy father's day to all

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    joylokhi and messedup like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

A soft and nice, short & sweet note on father’s Day that you had put here triggers many flooding memories in the readers’ mind with their dad’s beneficial acts & deeds to them.

2. I am too reminded of my dad of his right decisions, actions and consult in right time others when he had to negotiate difficult period or periods in life.

3. I am reminded of dad in the link:

Thanks & Regards.

God Bless.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

As parent, he wanted us to be what he could not and as parent we wanted our children to be what we could not. Sometimes, it takes generations.
    Most parents are still struggling to arrange two times meals and at the same time looking for better future for their children.
    Happy fathers' day.

Thyagarajan and iyerviji like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad my post brought memories of your dad

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your loving feedback. What you have mentioned is very true

Thyagarajan likes this.