1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Children's Day to All The Husbands

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DramaQueen, Nov 14, 2013.

1. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Silver IL'ite

Who are you? A hurt mother in law?

2. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Silver IL'ite

You have nailed it Absum!! ppl want to adopt everything western but not the concept of personal space or freedom of a married couple in this country! Marriages can only become stronger if the couple goes through ups and downs and handles situations with trial and error method together! Of course, parents are always kept in the loop of things... but what I dont understand is if the bride's parents cant interfere in day today life and activities of her daughter's married life then why should groom's parents either?

6 people like this.
  3. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

Every 'Mother' does that ... be it a mother to a girl or a boy. What's so distinctively special about a boy's mother? :confused2: Did she adopt and parent a physically challenged or a mentally sick orphan and showered selfless and unconditional love???

Loving the kid whom she has given birth to is natural to a mother and her responsibility too .. What's so generous in that??

Then why it pricks him when the same GRATITUDE is being shown by his wife to her parents, who also have selflessly and unconditionally paid love and affection to her? MOTHER is a MOTHER who deserves gratitude from her child ... be it Girl or a Boy.

What kind of over re-action is this, only from the guy, as if his mom, after giving birth, chose to raise him inspite of having an option to throw him away in a nearby dustbin!?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    6 people like this.
  4. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Hahaha .... i can say you have stolen the same thought going on in my mind...but i must say way you have put it is excellent...I agree to this...infact will add more in this...
    If guys says , its an unconditional love that his mom has given? OH REALLY??? think again on your statement...moment the son grows up...starts attending college (in case of my DH) i can relate this... is told...we have brought you up etc etc..now ur turn to do this for us do that for us....will one call this as unconditional love?

For a mother theres no difference between her kids....OH REALLY? strange enough...coz a mother who has daughter and a Son to whom mother and father equally get them educate...yet...a son is expected to keep gifting his Sister even though sister is earning of her own...even if she is getting marry to capable guy...why this pressure...but not even once...MIL will tell to her son that you gift this or that to your wife....

Am no way praising myself or my attitude...my parents are well off and they dont expect my bro to buy gifts for me...coz they dont believe in this and more than them believing in or not...i personally dont like...i dont like it to take any more favors from my parents...

GUYS.....Wake up.... Agreed mothers do love their kids but dont ignore the fact that mother can never play games...yes she does to keep her son(s) glued to her...can never see DIL take her place...if a mother is not ready to even let her son and DIl be...than why does she gets her son marry off...at first place...

this is a debatable topic..tired of typing but yeah...fact is..when a wife considers her DH on top list and DH admits or not even loves that than why arent wife treated in that way..................

1 person likes this.
  5. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

That is unacceptable!...I mean really!....that is horrid!!!!

wait..what?...why I am I doing it then??????
    *please note the sarcasm*