Happy Birthday, Vidya 24 !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shal,

Thank you for such a warm greeting! I know they will stay with me a lifetime. There is an infectious joy and energy about you, I know it has caught on to me and my mood. Thank you. Wishing you and Prem all joy.

affly
    Vidya

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Gayathri(r),

Thank you! I feel touched when members like you write in. You make such a difference to IL with your posts. Thank you for the warm greetings. May the best in everythig follow you and yours.

affly
    Vidya

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear all,

Please accept my sincere thanks- each and everyone of you who took precious time to write a greeting to me. Your warmth and sincerity has wafted beyond the console to my heart. I know it will sustain me for a year and beyond.

I must add a special thanks to my friends who agreed to my desire not to start a thread in IL, and then wrote their greetings when this thread was put up.Thank you- friends like you matter all times.

Thank you all.

regards
    Vidya

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi V24,

May be I am the last to wish and hope it will be an everlasting wish for you to have a wonderful year ahead. May all your wishes come true this year to have a prosperous and peaceful life.

Regards,
    Malathy

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy(Induslady),

Last but definitely not the least and surely everlasting- thanks a million for writing this greeting in the midst of a vacation, heat and jetlag. Thank you for giving me and others this wonderful forum. Wishing you and yours jubilation always.

regards
    Vidya

6. selviik

selviik Senior IL'ite

Vidhya,

U r very welcome.I m very sorry that i missed your post so long.I left to India soon after your birthday and returned only in Sept and had to move to another state within 15 days.I think that explains my delay.Hope u will understand.:bowdown

And reg. money matters thread,when i visited India last year i came to an understanding that real estate has almost reached its saturation point but now to my surprise it has again regained its value.So i was little bit confused hence cud not write anything.But m sure to give updates when i get cleared and has something important to say.I m happy that i caught your attention and u do have a good memory power.Bow