Happy Birthday, Vidya 24 !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 25, 2007.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

DEar vidhya,
    many many more happy returns of the day,this wishes will come till ur next b'day:)

2. mythili

mythili Senior IL'ite

Dear Vidya,
    Belated Happy Birthday and Many Many Happy Returns of the day to you!
    May all your dreams come true and your life be filled with happiness, love and prosperity! Sorry for the belated wishes.
    Love,
    Mythili

3. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Dear Vidya
    Hope you had a wonderful birthday. My belated wishes to you for many happy returns of the same.

May you find happiness and success in everything you do .

With regards and affection for the ever charming V24,
    Manjula

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Manju,

Thank you for the greetings. I thrive on love and sunshine, so belated is no issue. Must say, not everyday I celebrate my brithday, not everyday do I get greeted, but most importantly for me, not everyday does someone refer to me as 'charming'. How I wish,Manju, you were John Abraham in drag? Thank you.

affectionately
    Vidya

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Mythili,

Thank you for the greetings! Your posts always make me feel closer to Kerala and home. Pls dont worry about belated, in a greeting it is the mind that matters. Pls do excuse my belated thanks, I had limited internet connectivity. I am getting closer to finding the naamajapam mentioned by you.

affly
    Vidya

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji(vivbass),

Thank you for the greetings! There is something bubbly and joyous about you and your words. You have infused that in your greetings too. Thanks,honey. Wishing you all happiness and fulfillment. And congrats on touching 1000 posts in IL. You make a difference here.

affly
    Vidya

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Meena(prakash),

Thank you for lovely greetings. I had a nice day with lots of greetings from family and friends, payasam and cake. Thank you for writing in. Wishing you and yours all happiness and joy.

affly
    Vidya

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sathya,

What a nice way to be greeted with a verse? Thank you. I loved every line, how did you know that I adore horses? And yes, I want more hahas in my life. I envy how you can pen a verse for every occasion, it is a God given gift. Wishing you poetry in everything.

affly
    Vidya

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Priya,

Thank you for such a sweet greeting. It made my day so special. Very happy that you too love semiya payasam- we should start a semia payasam gang in IL. I love mine very thick, more like the sheermol khorma of Pakistanis. If I were Omar Khayyam- a bowl of semiya payasam would be my nectar. Wishing you all joy and hope in the years to come.

affly
    Vidya

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunitha,

Thank you for the greetings! I did wonder where you went off without wishing me???!!! Don't worry about belated.To echo your son, 'Sunitha, neenga enna oru thadavai wish pannina, athu nooru thadavai wish panninaa mathiri'---.Wishing all of you the best in life and living.

affly
    Vidya