Happy Birthday, Vidya 24 !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,

Thank you for the good wishes, greetings and above all blessings. Coming from a wonderful human being like you, I am sure they are full of benign grace. You are one of the nicest things that happened to IL ever. To be honest, you remind me of my Dad.Which is why when you tick me (which is very frequent, if I may say so), I feel rather good about myself. Thanks again,Cheeniya sir. I hope we meet some fine day.

affectionately
    Vidya

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Thank you for the greetings. Yesterday, I watched the festivities in Madurai Meenakshi temple and was reminded of you. Good to have your greetings on my birthday :)evil: ,it was yesterday). Since like good ole Cheeiya, you are one of God's good men, I know how sincere they are.

regards
    Vidya

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vandhana,

Thank you for the greetings. You are one of my buddies in IL, beside me thru all the goods and bads of a year behind. I hope the year ahead holds well for all of us.

regards
    Vidya

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Selviik,

Thank you for the greetings and the good wishes. You always find a good word for me, be it here or in my Money Matters.Thank you. Pls write in Money Matters again.

regards
    Vidya

5. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidya ,
    I wish u many more happy returns of yesterday ( 24th april ) ! I admire u for ur powerful & stylish way of writing ( which i lack a lot !!) . No wonder u have won the admiration & got the blessings from highly talented persons like Cheeniya Sir ( that too within a very short period ! ) & other Ilites !
    May God shower His blessings on u fulfilling all ur wishes , Vidya ! Have a wonderful life !
    With love ,
    Indhu .

6. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Vidya

Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday. May all your dreams come true vidya. Like your writing style very much. Keep it up.

regards
    vidhi

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Indhu(Sri),

Thank you,thank you,thank you! Thanks a million for this set of birthday greetings, for the kind words about my posts, and all your genuine wishes expressed . You are abudantly endowed and blessed with everything that makes a life happy and worth living for, there is nothing you lack.

I had a great day yesterday. First greetings were two days ahead from Safa. Yesterday, mom and Ramji wished, then some close friends (a nice couple) called to greet, then the family and many ILites thru Yahoo. I had specifically told all IL friends not to open a thread, so they kept their greetings private.

Thanks again, you are a sweetheart!

affectionately
    Vidya

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vidhi,

Thank you very much for your greetings and the kind words about my posts. I always read your posts around IL. Knowing good people like you thru IL, has been one of the blessings of the year that went by, and the year that is on.

affectionately
    Vidya

9. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Vidya
    *****Many many happy returns of the day*****
    plz accept my belated wishes.....

Gayathri.

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear (sl)Gayathri,

Thank you for the red letter, five star greetings. Yes, I had a nice day yesterday and would very much enjoy many Happy returns.

Thanks again.

affectionately
    Vidya