happy birthday varloo!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by safa, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear anjana,
    Thanks a lot for the wishes. I am so happy to receive so many wishes.

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai girls,
    I can simply put it- I am completely bowled over by your wishes. It is surely a nice feeling that there are so many friends who think of me on my birthday and send me their wishes. What else can I say, A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU AND ALSO TO OUR FORUM.
    Now, I was getting a little bored with my watch, it is 11 years old. So my hubby and son took me shopping on Sunday and got me new watch, silver and gold Titan. It is so nice and their gesture is more nicer. I never usually get any gifts for my birthday. I made cashew kathli (Chitvish recipe, of course), it was eatable. I could not mix well, due to after effects of the chikun kunya fever. But ii sure is delicious. And hot and spicy cauliflower bonda and vazhakai bajji, to complement the cold weather. It is raining continuously today. No dinner outside- rain, hubby's night shift being the reasons. But it is comfortable to be home on such a day. Usual type lunch and dinner. But I am so happy that this day went off peacefully.
    I normally do not celebrate my birthday, it should be celebrated by those around me, what do you all think? You all did justice to that thought of mine, by really celebrating my birtday in a grand manner. Thanks once again.

3. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Varloo. you are great

Dear Varloo,
    I was amazed by your replies to each of us. Each letter shows how warm and open you are. I do like you , dear varloo.
    God be with you always,
    Regards,
    Meenu

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Meenu,
    thanks for the compliments. I always try to respond to each one personally. Now I have made it a habit, following Chithra's method.

5. Surya

Surya Senior IL'ite

Dear varloo,

Many more happy returns of the day. May god bless you. Hope you enjoyed the day with your family and friends.

regards,
    kodi.

6. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Happy Birthday!!!

Dear Varloo,

Many many happy returns on this good day. Hope you had a nice time and fun with yr family???

Enjoy and take care..

Rgds.

7. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varloo,

Thank you for the individual reply. I am in Pallavaram , on the other side of the Thirusulam hills. Have been here for a long time now.
    Regards
    Latha :wave

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai Surya,
    thanks for your message. Yes, it was a very enjoyable day with heavy rains in Chennai. I was happy to be home with the guys eating hot crispies. The thought of going out is ruled out, what with the condition of the roads and the heavy traffic. So home sweet home is the best place to be.
    Thanks once again.

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Ami,
    hope you had a sparkling deepavali with family and friends. This time the festival was on Saturday and it would have been convenient for you people living there.
    Thanks a lot for your wishes. I had a good time, a very peaceful day this time. That is because so many of my friends have wished me. I am so happy that I joined IL.

10. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Varloo,

How did u get this chicken guniya...i have been seeing and hearing about it on TV...hope it was not too bad and you did not suffer much. And glad to see you in good spirits.....keep it going and get well fully soon!