happy birthday varloo!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by safa, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

dear shahana,
    thanks a lot for your wishes. I was so happy to see the wishes thread you started for me and posted so early. It is so nice to know that there are so many people who think of me an wish me on my birthday.
    Thanks once again.

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Chithra,
    thank you very much for remembering your friend. I never even thought in my wildest dream that I would get to be friends with people like you. You are an inspiration for not only me, but most of our ILites. I am looking forward to meet you again in person. Let my get better, I shall surely come over.

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Vandhana,
    thank you for remembering me on this day. I used to have a group of friends who always made my birthdays specail for me. We used to exchange small gifts, nothing expensive but very valuable. Once my friends gave me a piggy bank - a potato head with changeble nose, eye, mouth and cap. I had it with me for so many years. When I came to Chennai after marriage, I used to feel very lonely and miss my friends and my home sickness used to go away when I saw it. Now I have so many friends, who interact with me from all over the world daily and wish me without fail on the special occasions in my life. What more can one ask for? Thanks again.

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sujatha,
    thank you very much. I need your best wishes for health so much now. I have found a very great friend in you. Thanks for being there for me.

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Priya,
    thank you a lot for your wishes. I wanted to PM you, when I saw your picture, so well dressed hostess and foodie table. You look so petite in the maroon and pink salwar. Thanks a lot once again.

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

dear Mohana,
    thank you for the wishes. 'Madurai ponnu' always comes to my mind with your name, thanks to Chithra.

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai sonu,
    long time since I saw you on the forum. Hope you are well. Thanks very much for your wishes. It is so nice to be wished by so many people on the special day.

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hello aishu22,
    welcome to the most wonderful forum. And thank you for wishing me. Hope to see you more in the forum.
    You are in India, which place?

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Meenu,
    thanks a lot for the wishes. I am eager to meet you, we are Trivandrum people. Next time when I plan to come over to Chitvish's I will inform you also. We could meet. I shall surely tell you all how I spend my day.

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Kavya,
    thank you very much for the wishes. I feel that I am among my gang when I am logged in. A big thanks for bringing us all together thro this forum.