Happy Birthday, The One and Only Chithra

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by sathya, Mar 17, 2007.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

a visitor for chithra....

hello

vidiyumunne
    virainthuvandhaal
    vizhi imaigal thirakka maruthu
    viyanthu
    vinava....

vaasamana madurai malli
    thaazhambu kunkumam
    mukathil kalippu/sirippu
    minnum vairangal
    kalakala valayalgal
    kai viralil maruthaani
    maathathin mudal thingal aniyum
    vaira kreedam
    indrum aninthirundaal
    thazaya thazaya sennira selay
    kai niraya thamboolam....... ........
    thullaludan kilamba enge enren....

pirantha naal vaazhthu sollathaan enral..
    ada innikku march pathonbatha?

.................kosurukku
    enthan piranda naal vaazthukkalum...!!!

mundikkonda avaludan
    pinne naan...

sathya

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Advance B day wishes Dear Chithra!!!!

Dearest Chithra,
    Since i would be out of town tonite, I will not be able to login and send you birthday wishes on 19th.

SO,
    Please accept my ADVANCE BIRTHDAY WISHES CHITHRA..............
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish you all success , good health, Prosperity and best of the things in the world.May your glory grow like a mountain and touch the skies....

With loads of Love &

Last edited: Mar 17, 2007
  3. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Re: a visitor for chithra....

Dear Chithra,

Many More Happy Returns Of The Day !!!!

Birthday is a magical word that always brings the feeling of jubilation and excitement.... Whether it is one’s own birthday or the birthday of the one we luv, it remains to be the most important day! The birthday for every one n everything is done to bring a jovial smile on its smile...

Let's all celebrate ur b'day n wish u with tons of our luv,,,

"Side by Sides or Miles Apart Good Frns r Close To The Heart "..

[​IMG]

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

many happy returns of the day chitra

the picture says more than i could......love sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  5. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: a visitor for chithra....

Hi Chitra,

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY !!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, WITH LOVE

SUMATHISUNDAR.

:yes:

6. sunikris

sunikris Bronze IL'ite

B'day Wishes

DEAR MADAM.,:)

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY !!!!..

WITH LOVE & BEST WISHES

Suneeta

7. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

Re: many happy returns of the day chitra

wow . what a great job sunkan . how did u do this . this is marvellous . i don't hv enough words to praise this . this is amazing . :2thumbsup:

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Oh Sundari,

You have out done yourself with this simply lovely creation which is going to bring joy to all of us IL'ites here who consider ChitHra as our idol:)

As for me, I want to hold back in wishing her till the 19th, which seems to be her real Birthday. I shall enjoy the posts till then.

Between you and Sathya, ( i presume is your sister), you both are imparting enormous joy to us with your art and poetry:)

L, Kamla

9. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Sundari,

A beautiful card inded. What we all want tosay you have done with a beautiful card and few words. You and Sathya indeed give the garnishings to all of our posts here in IL.

Like Kamla, I too will wait till the 19th to wish Ms C.

Vandhana

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Most Gracious ILites,

One more year has passed and we have come again to the most important day for ILites - yes, March 19th is Chithra's birthday.

It is very difficult to gauge who grew fast, Chithra or IL during the past one year. IL grew from a few hundred members to few thousand members, from a simple double-bedroom house to a large residential complex having many rooms and many facilities, from a less known website to a site acknowledged by the likes of The Hindu, Sify.com and Deccan Herald.

But Chithra's growth was no less - From an ordinary member (who came on a special invitation) to the resident culinary expert, to a reviewer, to a moderator of many a forum, and to the sole occupant of the newly created Hall of Fame. And needless to say the latter's growth has helped the former's.

Previously confined to dishes and recipes she now advises on the religious and spiritual side writes tamil poems and even provides counselling to ladies living as far as Atlanta and Adelaide.

The cookery buff, the computer geek, the moderator of religious and spiritual posts - you have many Avatars and have excelled in every one of them. Let us expect something more to come this year.

For those of the new ILites who joined the site later, here's the link to the last years birthday wish thread.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/wishes/1832-happy-birthday-chitra.html

Chitra, let me have the special privilege and the unique honour of leading the community of about 4000 plus ILites in wishing you a very happy birthday.

May the Queen of Madurai, Meenakshi, the Goddess who can bless billions of universes, with a sideward glance with her beautiful eyes, bless you and yours with health, long life, peace and prosperity. May you be filled with more and more love with which you may bless all the ILites.

When I signed off the birthday thread last year I had written,

"Chitra, wherever you are and whatever you do, just remember this - the good wishes of the 1000-plus ILites are always with you. May you ever be blessed."

While the sentiments have remained the same the numbers have changed during the last year. Now it is 4800 (at 0820 hours IST on 18/3/2007) which only means that you will be blessed more than four times over this year compared to 2006.

Well, last time I just told you all that her birthday is on 19th March. I did not tell you the age. Let me tell you that this time, very openly. Chithra is xx years old as on 19th March. Now you can substitute the appropriate value depending on which post of hers you are reading for the time being. The value of xx ranges from 15 to 85, as ILites would love to confirm.

With Warm Regards,
    sridhar