Happy Birthday Preethi..!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by safa, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Lovely Singing, Anjana

Dear Anjana

Thanks a lot for that b'day song...No wonder, I kept feeling that I am constantly hearing the birthday song in my ears, throughout the day of my b'day. :-D I think it must have been your song that I heard ! It's so nice of you to sing that song for me...

You are absolutely not late at all to wish me ! A wish that comes whole-heartedly , full of love at any time is the 'right time' for a wish !

Love,
    Preethi

2. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Vidya, Thanks for the Wishes !

Dear Vidyalakshmi

Thanks for your wish. I have received your wish at the right time and thanks a lot for it !

Love,
    Preethi

3. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Thanks, Sonia

Dear Sonia

Thanks a lot for your wishes. Am happy to have your wish !

Love,
    Preethi

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Thanks, Priya

Dear Priya

Thank you so much for your wish Priya. It was so nice to get a loving wish from you.

Love,
    Preethi

5. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Our Interaction has begun, Vidya :)

Dear Vidya (vidya24)

Thanks a lot for your wishes ! It's never too late for us to start interacting with each other. With growing membership in this site, it's natural that we might miss out on personal interactions with some members...

I take this opportunity to start my interaction with you in the future, looking forward to have more conversation with you in the coming days..Thanks for your appreciative words ! It's all your (ILites) encouragement and support that has made me to be active the way I am !

Once again, thanks for your wishes !

Love,
    Preethi

Last edited: Dec 17, 2006
  6. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Thanks, Laxmi

Dear laxmi

Thanks for your wishes ! I had a good celebration on my b'day. I shall keep you all updated about my celebrations shortly !

Love,
    Preethi

7. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

It Owe it to you, Malathy

Dear Malathy

Thanks for that wonderful Wish.

Here I must tell you, I owe all that am enjoying from you, the lovely ladies of IL to YOU ! But for your initiative and your effort, IL wouldn't have existed and I wouldn't have come to know so many wonderful personalities...Now IL has become so much part of my life, I cannot think of being away from it for long..! It's not a great thing to have wishes pouring from known people. But to see so many people (whom I have not even met) wishing me with all their love , shows the bondage the IL has created among each other...!

More than the wishes that I got from my kith and kin, I cherish every wish that has come from every single member from IL , as the most precious gift that I have had for my b'day.

IndusLadies has made a BIG difference to my b'day this year and am thankful to you and all other Indusladies for that.

Thanks for your lovely wishes once again !

Love,
    Preethi

8. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

You have made my day, Meena

Dear Meena

This year b'day gift was excess of gold, silver and bronze medals for me ! With a wonderful start from IL (wishes that started pouring in, even before my b'day), followed by lovely surprises from hubby, wishes from close family and friends..it was like winning a dozen gold, silver and bronze medals to me ! I can now proudly claim that I have more number of medals than the top medal-owner of the asian games ! :)

I cannot thank you enough for that song you have sung for me. You have added more happiness to my day meena ! Your song is so lovely. I am overwhelmed with emotions seeing such a lovely song from you. (Will PM you, on the copyrights issues, for using that song in the future :mrgreen: )........

Thanks for that song and your wish, my dear Meena !

Love,
    Preethi

9. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Lovely Card, Sunkan

Dear Sunkan,

Thanks for that lovely card, its so pretty and nice...I enjoyed looking at it....Not knowing each other personally has never been an hindering factor for communication in IL...That's the speciality of this site, unknown people interact with each other, as if they have known them for years...!!

It's never late Sunkan, we can get to know each other personally from now on...afterall, we are going to be together, interacting in various threads as long as IL remains ! :)

Love,
    Preethi

10. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Thanks Vidya (vmur)

Dear Vidya,

Well, Hubby wanted that saying on the Asian games banner, but the Sports committee wouldn't allow it...ha ha ha....So, he put those words on the cake instead :mrgreen: !!

Thanks for complimenting us as romantic couple ! that only makes me more romantic towards my hubby (Poor him, when I go home today ! :) ha ha ha..)

Thanks a lot for that b'day song..It's such a pleasure to hear you singing it for me..! I hope I have my b'day everyday to get that pleasure of hearing that song from you again and again :tongue (Am I tooooo greedy huh ??)

Love,
    Preethi