Happy Birthday, Our Dear Varalotti !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Apr 28, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Varloo, Almost My Namesake!

Dear Varloo,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. May your kind words become true. And as to being famous, par excellence etc. I would just love to deserve those superlatives.
    I just write in my pastime and I am happy to know that it brings happiness and peace to so may good souls like you, Varloo.
    Like Rama I am a man of okka bana okka matta okka pathni - one arrow, one word and one wife. So even today I stand by what I said twenty years back. That is about my age. ha ha ha.
    Induslady Organisers know about me very well. So if you look at the Forums page in the birthday section they have stated Varalotti (48). So that I can't lie about my age.
    But the problem is some ILites have started thinking that I was born in 1948. My God!.
    But I tried my calculator, a desktop computer and a laptop. When I deduct 1958 from 2006 the answer always comes to 28. So what else can I do, tell me.
    Yes Chitvish made this day great by her special cake. For the first time in my life I regretted that I was not living in Chennai. Otherwise I could have had a bite of the cake baked in my honour.
    Thanks for the kind wishes, Varloo. May you always be blessed.
    Varalotti

2. varalotti

Dear CBI, You Dazzled Me!

Dear CBI,
    Seeing your kind greetings and good wishes I realise now that being spoilt by ILites like you is the most blessed state I can ever hope to attain. Thanks for the prayer. May I write more and may I write better to deserve the accolades you have heaped on me.
    And thanks for the nice birthday song. I can almost hear you singing and almost touch your affection.
    And the one liner you should add after your name should not be "khuch khati khuch meethi" but "sub kuch meethi"
    thanks once again, Farida.
    sridhar

3. Usha Sridhar

Usha Sridhar Senior IL'ite

happy birthday!!!

im sure your 29th (sad, but true!!) year started off with a bang with the long list of birthday wishes!! let me start off by telling you that the cake was fabulous and i thought of you, indu aunty and preeti with every bite of it!! im not sure im old enough to seek Madurai Meenakshi's blessings for you (though she is my bum-pal!!) but here is a song dedicated specially for you (sung in tune for once, loudly to make everyone turn!!)

"happy birthday to you....
    happy birthday to you.....
    happy birthday to the indus-lad
    happly birthday to you.............................!!!!!"

i hope this birthday is indeed very special!!
    love and lots of smiles,
    manas

4. varalotti

The birthday is special, because of you, Manas!

Dear Manas,
    How can this birthday of mine not be special when you are there to wish me. And having known that you are our Madurai Meenakshi's bum-pal I should be extra nice to you, Mam. For when you are our Queen's pet, how can I be otherwise to you?
    Manas, all of us did enjoy your company when you were in Madurai.
    Thanks for the kind wishes. Wish you all the best in life.
    regards,
    sridhar
    PS: You still don't remember your password? And you are using your mother's ID.

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hi! again Sridhar,

Happy Birthday, again. And thanks for your kind words on my greetings.

Last month , I made a resolution that I will be nice to you for one full day in this century. And last night, I decided that it would be today, since it is your birthday. So, whatever be the challenges and provocations to break my will, I will continue to be affable to you for the next 14 hrs and 17 mts.

However, when you call a girl on her age, you are calling on something closest to her heart, well-her age! And when you say that I am five days older than you---, I cannot leave that unanswered. But patience is my middle name and I will wait till dawn breaks tomorrow. And sure it will, for you and for me.

That in jest.

Seriously, have a great, great day today with your family and loved ones. And have a great year and life ahead, by the Grace of God. And yes, greetings to your father too, I liked him when I saw the photo.

regards
    Vidya

PS: I must admit that I did not turn 28 last week. Still a couple of years more to go, till I turn 28, in 2008.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

posted twice by mistake

7. varalotti

Vidya, Let Me Confess Something...

Dear Vidya,
    This birthday baby had a wish this morning. Seeing your 'avatar', the rose flower about to open, I wanted to get birthday message from you twice. We go to a restaurant and we order something. And when it tastes good, dont we order it again? When we go to a concert and the song touches our heart don't we cry encore! I wanted to do the same thing and so when I replied to your post I picked on your age, though I know very well you are far younger to me.
    You fell in the trap and I have got my wish fulfilled.
    This itselt tells me that I am going to have a great year.
    Jesting apart, thanks Vidya for the kind wishes, for the second time. And I shall convey your wishes to my parents.
    With the wishes pouring in from ILites from the four corners of the world, how can I not have a great day?
    Thanks once again. I am twice blessed.
    sridhar

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

A Sunshiny Day:)

Our very own Induslad.....

....Happy Birthday to you:)

May your life be rich with Health, Wealth, Love, Laughter and Imagination!

When l logged in to IL, there was a glow on the monitor and the sun outside my window is brighter than ever! I already sensed that it was a special day and lo behold, I am right, your Birthday:)

Dear Sridhar, it is a complete pleasure to wish you every happiness on your Birthday. Have a lovely day in the company of your loving family and ofcourse, with your friends (gopikas?!) here in IL. Come to think of it, your name is also very apt, isn't it Sridhar??!

I am late in wishing you and have to console myself thinking 'it is better late than never'! Hope you are having and had a great time and a joyful Birthday dear friend.

"We turn not older with years but newer with every day"

With Love, regards, bouquets and sweets....
    Kamla/Sujata

9. kavya

kavya Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mr. Sridhar (a.k.a. Varalotti, a.k.a. IndusLad!)

A Very Happy Birthday To You [​IMG]

Hope you had an excellent time on your special day with your family, friends and fans with their wishes for you!

IndusLadies Team takes great pride in wishing you on your special day, but we are just hunting for words to wish you - all being already taken by the members of this community to make such wonderful wishes to you.

Needles to say, such a wonderful person like you deserve more than just a wish on your special day. None of us in our team is in the right age to bless you (we too claim we are all less than 28 [​IMG]), we seek the blessings of the "Almighty" to shower endless blessings on you and your writings, to give you all that is required to achieve your hopes and dreams in the many more years to come.

Your contributions to this Community is very valuable and sure you would have seen the value of it from the lovable wishes that came (comes & more to come) from so many members wishing you on your special day.
    So, you already have a special cake made by our Chitvish. Hope you enjoyed it (in this virtual space) and also enjoyed all the special things made by Mrs. Varalotti (in real world).

Once again, Have A Wonderful Day! [​IMG]

<!-- / message -->

10. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

happy b'day

DEAR VARA LOTTI SIR

HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU:clap
    MAY GOD FULFILL ALL UR WISHES IN THIS COMING YEAR
    HOPE U HAD A GREAT B'DAY

SONIA