Happy Birthday Meena Prakash

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Vandhana, Nov 13, 2006.

1. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

Happy B'day dear Meena..

Dear Meena

Have a fabulous Birthday...May your wishes be fulfilled, may contentment and joy fill your life..
    God bless
    Ambika

2. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Happy Birthday

Dear Meena,

I just saw the thread.

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR MEENA.

Something is going on between our own kid of the group, and others.

Don't mind those naughty ones t'day. Enjoy yourself to the full. Ok :tongue

Latha :wave

3. Seetha3

Seetha3 Senior IL'ite

Happy Bday!!

Hi Meena;

Happy Bday to you,...... have a great day!!

Seetha

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Many Happy Returns Of The Day!

Hello Meenaprakash,

Wish you many happy returns of the day...have a wonderful birthday celebration with your family in your new home. May this birthday brings you loads of joy and happiness throughout the year and the many more years to come.

All ILites are awaiting to hear how you celebrated your special day. Come and share with us soon...

5. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Happy B'day Meena

Dear Meena

Wishing you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day !

My prayers to the almighty to give you all happiness and peace in life. May you have a great day with your family and enjoy !

And now for the B'day Song :) .............

Happy B'day to You.......
    Happy B'day to You......
    Happy B'day Dear Meena.......
    Happy B'day to You.....
    It's your B'day, It's your B'day.....
    Let me Sing, Let me Sing....
    Happy B'day Wishes, Happy B'day Wishes...
    God Bless You ! God Bless You !

Love,
    Preethi

6. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Thank You Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

To all my dear ladies here & ofcourse, to the one & only Sridhar,

My Birthday started off beautifully. for the second time, hubby wished me sharp at 12.02 midnight.. Pls don't ask me why we were awake till then & what else was happening at that late night... I was in my P C Slumber when he wished me & asked me to look at the time - total bliss taht was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mom's call woke me in the morning. when she wished me I could hear shlokas in the background & that gave a spiritual start to this day. the call woke my hubby tooo & he wished me again. My little girl got up half hour later & when I was busy making coffee in the kitchen, I could hear some whispers outside & then there she comes with a beautiful birthday card that she made for me. made me emotional. she had written, May Your Footsteps Lead To Success. Cute little wish that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's another friend who shares this day with me & I called her up & we were chatting for a long time & her Mom's wishes literallly brought tears in my eyes. Its long time since we met & I do share a beautiful relationship with all Mom's of my friends.

then after the good-day wishes & send off kisses, I come to IL & what do I see???? you gals have already started off with your pranks!!! It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very nice to go thru all the wishes & now I understand how important it is to wish each other on our Birthdays. You guys just elevated me to a different world altogether. You all made my day sooooo very special. THANK YOU AGAIN...

No major preparations today. we'd be going out for dinner.. very strict instructions from my little girl that I shldn't step out of the house without her soooo sincerely waiting for the day to end so I could go out for dinner.

I ALSO WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I HAVEN'T MOVED IN TO THE NEW HOUSE YET. HOW CAN I DO IT WITHOUT INFORMING YOU GUYS???? ITS JUST THAT WE HAVE FEW TRIPS TO MAKE & DON'T WANT TO LOCK THE HOUSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE MOVE IN.... SINCE THE OFFICIAL PUJA IS OVER, WE CAN MOVE IN ANYDAY. BUT I'M SPENDING HALF THE TIME THERE, TRYING TO FIX THE LIGHTS / FIXTURES & GETTING SOME PAINITNGS FRAMED & EVEN MAKING SURE THE NAILING IS DONE, LISTING OUT PLANTS FOR MY GARDEN & LAWN - BASICALLY TRYING TO MAKE MY WORK EASIER & ENJOYABLE. IL WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN I MOVE IN - HEY, I NEED ALL YOUR WISHES ........

Love & regards,

7. meenaprakash

You all made my day soooooo bright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Vandhana,
    thank you sooo much & just want you to know that I tooo miss you guys a lot. just a few more days & I shld be able to get back to my routine. Actually been making one day trips to blr as my Dad was hospitalised - he's okay now & back at home & spent my weekend in blr & returned only yesterday post noon. thank you sweetheart, for your beautiful wishes. (Nice to hear when you say, you miss me..) Sweetheart, when are you in Blore next, I shall personally take you around the city & show you all those fabulous points - KPs.

Dear Chitra,
    Its always been a pleasure being with you, being with the sweetest lady of IL , the eldest & youngest one of all - thank you for your sweet wishes & waiting for the day we'll meet in my new home. ....... as for the naughtier posts, I'm ready, anyday, anytime, anywhere.......... L, Hs & Ks .

Dear Mohana, thank you sooooo much & I feel great to hear from you.

Dear Kamla,
    I've always enjoyed reading your posts. thanks for your kind wishes & when I move into the new house, its in your thread that I'm going to post it first, for all IL to know.... naughtiness & me - go hand in hand.. I actually tried to be a good girl but somehow I ..I.. I.. just slipped & what happened next is.............. oh, my, that's a XXX story & this time Induslady will surely show me the way out. today, being my Bday, I don't want to risk.. there's such beautiful wishes coming my way so let me finish with it & then maybe.... chitra, are you there????? I liked your reply to Vandhana, hey, Blore is known for so many other reasons - pubs, IT, choatic traffic, etc.. now, don't you guys think it shld be known for its KP - anyday, KP is much better than IT, traffic & ........

Hello Sridhar,

It's a bit embarassing to write to you here but I know you are such a nice person that you wouldn't read all "those" mails of ours. thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for your wishes. Wow, thats a wonderful wish from you - life full of KPs, RPs - I just don't need anythign else in life.....

Dear Ambika,
    its long time since I saw you here & feels nice to see you in this thread.. thank you soooo much for your wishes. Hope you are doing fine.

Dear Latha,
    thank you sooooooooooooo much & I shll surely enjoy myself to the fullest & get back, okay??????????? thank you for your wishes. there's always something going on with our little C around - makes our threads lively, yeh????

Dear Seetha,
    thank you soooooooooo much for your wishes.

Dear Induslady,

while I thank you for your wonderful wishes, I feel the need to thank you once again for bringing such wonderful ladies together by way of IL. this site just elevates us to a different world altogether. wonderful platform to meet such wonderful, mature ladies from diff corners of the globe. I shall update on the happenings again..

Dear Preethi,
    your mail reminds me of my beautiful days with my friends. I used to sing to my friends over phone at midnight - just to irritate them; used to hide the gifts & make them hunt for it, etc. etc..... those days were full of fun.
    thank you sweetheart, for your beautiful birthday song.

Love & regards,

Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  8. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Me too , meena,

:wave Dear Meena,
    Very many happy returns of the day, You are the nicest thing that hashappened to IL. Your write up on your bday was very enjoyable. Lookingforward to more years of enjoyable write ups. Regards to Deepu
    Regards,
    Meenu

9. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

My dear Meena,
    the naughty Birthday baby...
    Had sent a message to your Gmail inbox yesterday..hope you have got it..
    wish you again to join with all IL friends..Happy birthday! many more happy returns of the day!
    May God fill your world with all the things you love!
    Hugs and kisses,
    your friend,

10. meenaprakash

nice of you.....

Dear Meenu,

thank you sooo much for your wishes. hey, thats so very nice of you to appreciate my writing. I'm here to stay (unless Induslady kicks me out for obvious reasons) so surely will read more of "those" mails.
    was out the whole noon & evening & back home just now.
    I'm off again for dinner, a nice 5 star candle lit dinner. will surely think of all of you but I'm 100% sure it wouldn't be as tasty as our Kitchen Queen's recipes but this is our tradition (in Deepu's words) so, bye for now.

thank you again.

Love & regards,