Happy Birthday IndusPrincess

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Laxmi, May 31, 2007.

1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Kavya (a.k.a IndusPrincess)
    Happy Birthday and Many many many More Happy Returns of the day :2thumbsup:
    About two days back, got a call from Malathy inviting our family to the first birthday party of Kavya our vey own sweet little Princess. Right then my daughter Aditi was going on and on about the gift for Kavya and how to dress up for the party. And the day did arrive too.

Day was Thursday, May 31st 2007 and it was a special day for Kavya. She was basking in all the attention, love and affection of her grandparents, Periyappa, periyamma, atthai, mama and so many other cousins of hers. Kavya was dressed in a pretty orange embroidered choli with a cream skirt adorned with orange flower patterns. Malathy has got matching accessories befitting the little princess like a long stone worked bhindi as nethi chutti and two small white stoned bhindis for ear rings. Not to miss the jasmine flower and the little kholapuri sandals in her feet. Aditi was singing Jingle bells for Kavya so that she dresses up quietly.

Kavya is a very happy and charming child. She was warm and friendly and going around to all the guests. Pretty little thing had her share of cake when all the guests did feed her. She also was very happy to recieve the gifts that her relatives and friends showered on her.

Had pleasant interaction with Chitvish who was also there in the party. We had company for each other and we were talking non-stop about Indusladies community.
    When I was about to leave Malathy introduced me to Srinivasan Vanaja, though could talk to her only for a few minutes it was plesant to interact with such a warm personalty.
    The day was etched beautifully in our hearts with Kavya's big and warm smile. Yaan petra Inbam peruga ivvayagam, here are some photos of the lovely couple and the sweet little princess.

Signing off with a big hearty wishes again from our family :wave

Attached Files:

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    We had a very pleasant evening at Kavya's birthday party.
    Malathy & Jey were the perfect hostess & host, not to forget the entire family who were very warm & friendly.
    Kavya was lookig picture-perfect in typical Indian dress - choli& pavadai with beautiful matching jewellery.
    Jey , I just loved you ( I can confidently say that, being a senior citizen!). You are the epitome of smartness & warmth.
    Laxmi has modestly refrained from posting one more photo - I am sharing it with you. The three princesses of I L Bossinis are, Apuurva, Aditi & Kavya Baby.
    Kavya Kannamma, pray Meenakshi blesses you with all that is best in life.
    Love,
    Chithra.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 31, 2007
    3 people like this.
  3. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra & Laxmi,

Very nice of you both to post the beautiful pics of the party here.
    Kavya kutti does look sweet, with the happy Mom & Chitra Patti & other friends.

Dear Malathy,

Pls do give my Happy Birthday Wishes to the Little Princess!!!!!
    You guys are all smiles and shows you all had a great time.

Love,

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Kavya Kutti,

You look so cute in your outfit. Happy birthday and may you have a wonderful life ahead.

M you look really beautiful in the blue saree and ofcourse needless to say Jey is Tall dark and handsome!!:)

Looks like you had a wonderfull time .

Love
    Vandhana

5. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kavya,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! MAY GOD BLESS YOU !!

[​IMG]

6. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear malathy,
    pls convey my b'day wishes to ur princess.:) may god bless her with good health wealth & all the good things.

7. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Kavya is looking pretty,
    Wishing little princess of IL Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!
    have a gr8 day!!!

cheers
    Sreelatha

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Many many Happy Returns of your Birthday Kavya and may God Bless you with a beautiful life on your very 1st special Birthday...Kisses and hugs to you from me:)

My very first reaction on reading about Kavya's birthday was one of exasperation. I had sometime back thought about it and wanted to be first and on time to wish her. Now you all know me...forgetfulness is alas my name:(

Dear Laxmi and dear Chithra, thanks for sharing with us your lovely experience with the little princess and her parents. I bet Jey is a charmer:)

The three princesses look simply mind blowing:) Malathy is glowing with her little pincess in her arms. Laxmi looks dazzling and Chithra, you look slim and trim and so pretty.

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indus Princess, Kavya, from all of us here "Many more Happy Returns of the Day".:-D
    Sriniketan

10. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Happy happy happy birthday wishes to cute little kavya!!!!

Thanks for the picture and details about the party... :-D :-D