Happy Birthday, Indhusri!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by varalotti, Dec 23, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra,
    It was not that I did not want to start the thread. She after being my wife for more than 23 years would have been thrilled to see if some one starting a thread in her honour than her poor, old, very familiar DH.
    Thanks for
    a) starting the thread last year and
    b) not starting it this year and making me the first to wish my DW (not using your notorious acronym here) on her b'day.

Love,

2. varalotti

Thanks Cheeniya Sir for your kind wishes and blessings.

regards,

3. varalotti

Thanks Vidya!

Dear Vidya,

Everytime I read your post I learn something new. I have heard of hetrosexual persons, but this is the first time I am hearing the word Metrosexual. Thanks.

This is the first time in the history of the world that a Moffussil Accountant has been crowned Metrosexual 2008.

Time to sing Halleluja.

Kidding apart, thanks a lot for your kind wishes. They will goad me to write more and write better.

regards,
    sridhar

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Sridhar,

This thread is about Indhusri, now don't make this all about yourself. Somewhow, I always get into trouble when I refer to you. The term metrosexual was more to denote your wealth, aesthetics, artistic skills etc and definitely nothing to do with any unmentionable words starting with 's' etc. I just thought I would set this straight now and here, so that we are all done with it.

Enjoy your wife's birthday.

regards
    Vidya

5. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    Thanks a ton for wishing me in the forum - i feel honoured ! I 'm pleased to recieve ur wonderful wishes - i thank u with all my heart , sridhar !
    I was doubly thrilled to see ur " selfless ' ( ? ! ) wish - very nice of u , sridhar ! And i assure u that ur ' wish ' will be fulfilled thoroughly & to the core !
    Love ,
    Indhu .

6. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shanthi ,
    You made this day more enjoyable for me with your nice wishes - thanks a lot , shanthi !
    Affly ,
    Indhu .

7. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vedavyas ,
    Thank you so much for ur warm wishes ! I totally i agree with you that i am lucky enough to get the first wishes from my DH ! I've read ur fbs in many forums - quite interesting ! Thanks once again !
    Affly ,
    Indhu .

8. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chith ,
    I feel as though i 've got the ' paripurna ' blessings of Goddess Meenakshi through ur nicest wishes ! Thanks a lot , Chith !
    Affly ,
    Indhu .

9. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Saraswathi ,
    I know you all will be waiting for my hubby to start the thread - no probs ! I cherish ur intention & really love ur greetings ! Thank you so much !
    Affly ,
    Indhu .

10. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidhi ,
    Thanks for ur kindest wishes ! If you don't mind , may i know ur name please ? Its dreadful for me to address u so ! Hope u won't mistake me , my friend ! I'm a straight forward type - especially in my friends' circle !
    Affly ,
    Indhu .