Happy Birthday, Indhusri!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by varalotti, Dec 23, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu,

Wish you many more happy returns of the day. May Goddess Meenakshi bless with you with health, happiness, peace and prosperity. May your wishes and dreams be fulfilled.

They say that everyone is selfish and even the most loving greetings contain an element of selfishness. But in my case it is not there. Anyhow to remove any doubts let me wish you,

"May you love your dear husband more and more and may you ever strive to make him happy."

See how selfless I am!

Most Gracious ILites,

You just see the turn of events. Last year I was the one who wanted to start a birthday thread for my wife. But even before I could think of that, somebody had started that and there were so many people wishing her.

This year I thought let someone start the thread and let me join. But till almost 10 AM today no one has come forward. So I started one myself.

Thanks,
    Love,

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear sridhar,

IT is always nice to get the first wish from your dear one:queen..so people would have waited to give you the honour.....what did you gift her by the way....

Dear Indhu.,

Wishing you a very happy birthday...may you have health,happiness and everything you desire...have a great :birthday:birthday:birthday:birthday and :party:party:party

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Indhusri,

Many more happy returns of the day....:birthday:birthday:birthday...:party.....

It is great that the thread has been started by your DH.... and he is the first to wish you....

May this day bring you all the happiness and joy, health and wealth.... May all your wishes come true....

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    I am glad, you took the hint & started the thread for my dear friend.
    After starting the thread, last year, I had the nagging fear that I denied you the pleasure for the same !
    All is well now.
    Dearest Indhu,
    May you be blessed with all that is best in life is my prayer to our Meenakshi.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhusri ma'am,

:birthday Many many happy returns of the day.Hope u have a great day.:party.

We all wanted to give ur DH the pleasure of being the first to wish u...Hence nobody started the thread.:wink:..

Do remember us with all the sweets and cakes that u will have today.

bye

6. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Indhu Shri

Many Many Happy Returns of the day. May you be blessed with the health,wealth and happiness.

:birthday:birthday:birthday

regards
    Vidhi

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear indu,
    many many happy returns of the day, may these colors also fill your life in your artistic presentations .sunkan

Attached Files:

8. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu
    Many, many happy returns of the day!
    May God bless you and Sridhar with all that you aspire for!
    Sri:party

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Indhu,

Happy Birthday! Many Happy returns of this wonderful day! May the years to come continue to bless you and yours with peace and prosperity, health and happiness. I think it is very sweet when your husband is the first to greet you on your birthday both in open and private. Whenever, I see your posts in IL, it always strikes me that here is a lady who has carved a significant niche for herself on her own merit. Maybe when you joined IL and started posting, members identified you as Varalotti's wife. But over time with your sincere and strong posts, you have conveyed your mind and values as eloquently, if not more honestly than our resident writer Varalotti. So, here is wishing you more power to your words in the days to come.

Dear Sridhar,

What you do, you do it with panache. Nice to see a real metrosexual 2008 man in touch with his sensitive side, wishing his wife first, on her birthday. Here is wishing you also more power to your words and thoughts.

regards
    Vidya

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi,

(Note: I don't want to steal the limelight of my wife; but at the same time, I do want to respond to those ILites who have addressed to me. So Indhu, bear with me)

I now think that it should be the reason. But being a prosaic Moffussil Accountant I am, I think, that Indhu has not given her date of birth in her profile. (She could have avoided giving the year; she avoided giving everything) Otherwise the system would have thrown up her b'day and some one would have rushed to open the thread.

I broke my head with gift ideas. I even consulted my daugther. Then I took the most practical, wise decision of gifting her some cash so that she would have the freedom to buy whatever she wants to buy.

I got her some good dresses as well.
    regards,