1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRITHIK! Belated Wishes!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by piyagupta, Jan 11, 2011.

1. piyagupta

piyagupta Senior IL'ite

Here’s wishing Hrithik Roshan a Very Happy Birthday, though belated!! May there be many happy returns of the 10th of January in Hrithik’s life! :birthday

Recently, Hrithik has been declared the “Most Desirable Man of 2010” in an online poll. The modest Bollywood hunk says, “I believe that I'm a reflection of the potential in all of us. I'm just an artist in the business of selling dreams and I'm the manifestation of one who has travelled that extra mile to achieve what he desires.”:clap

On Jan 10, this year, Hrithik held a Press Conference at his home- a leading mobile phone service provider started a platform for his interaction with fans from every corner of the country.:party:gift

2. shaliniku

shaliniku Senior IL'ite

Hrithik enjoyed listening to his admirers from all over the country. He said, “I've never done this before and this 'live' experience of interacting with my fans has been a real pleasure and a fulfilling experience. I can't tell you how much joy it has brought me. I spoke to fans from Orissa, South India, Kashmir and so many other places. I received so much love from them and I'm at a stage in my life when I want to give back that much love too.”

Originally, Hrithik was supposed to travel to the US to ring in this birthday. But he changed his plans and decided to stay put in his own city and opt for a quiet party as his home with close buddies like Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar, Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal and others.

3. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

Belated Wishes Hrithik.