Happy Birthday, Chitra!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by varalotti, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Bhugan

Bhugan New IL'ite

b'day wishes

Dear Chitra mami
    Wish u a very very happy B'day, I may be late in wishing u but u r the person who is closest to my heart. The members of this site may wonder why i call u mami when others address u as Chitra , let the cat be out of the bag , how can i call u by name when u r my dearest neighbour and who is like a mother to me . I feel so proud that amongst all of our members i am the most priveleged to know u personally and we keep seeing each other fm our balconies and i'm fortunate to taste ur cooking, what better can i ask for. My husband rightly calls u my friend,philosopher and guide. When all other members want to ask a doubt they have to go this site whereas whenever i want my doubts cleared all i have to do is call u up be it anytime of the day. So much so i can share all my innermost thoughts with u and when i"m bogged down with problems there is my friend who with her spritual outlook make me see things in right perspective. Four yrs back when i landed in this place fm Delhi leaving all my friends behind i never knew that God is goin to introduce me to an angel, when i found all neighbours very unfriendly , mami do u remember, u on yr own called me fm ur balcony and struck the first chord of friendship. From then our relationship has been developing beyond boundaries and age factor has never been a block. It is such a beautiful relationship that we dont bother each other daily but when i need u most i know u r there to patiently listen to my thoughts. U initiated me into sprituality and taught me how to forget treacheries and back stabbing and when i used to utter some bad word u kindly told me "Bhuvana whenever u say a bad word remember u r bringing out the dirt in u" It was such a revelation that fm that day Ive stopped using them. Mami i always remeber ur golden words in times of sorrow "don't empower others to hurt U" what golden words. I'm a better person today is "cos of u , u have taught me the magic to live amidst all problems in a wonderful way. Thank u once again for all u have done for me and I thank god that ive the best neighbour in the whole world. Lastly one more thought to be added , fm u i learnt not to be lazy, i used to wonder how with all ur daily chores and busy work u never miss ur walk in the beach whereas i used to wait for an opportunity to skip it. Now ive told myself i shd learn one more fine attribute fm u. I can go on writing about u but due shortage of space i"m stopping here, as rightly put by others "U r the best gift to womanhood".

2. Thanu

Thanu New IL'ite

Happy birthday ammamma

I always knew ammamma was capable of many things ... she is among the most talented people I have ever met. I always tell her that if she had started using the computer a little earlier, she might have been among the top in the country ... I feel it is still not too late. I want this to be the start of many great things for her !!

Ammamma, I want you to know that I am very very proud of the fact that I am your grand daughter. Very few people are as blessed as I am. I hope atleast some part of you rubs off on me .... :)

Have an amazing birthday !!! Love you ...

Love,
    Thanu

3. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday dear CV

Happy Brithday to you!!!

My Heartiest congratutations and Best Wishes to my dearerst aunt and of course to the godmother of IL.!

May you have more such wonderful birthdays to go!

Addendum -It is here that i would like to mention that Mrs CV is my Role model too, i did not write an article about it because they are certain things which would be belittled if written down or expresed, but one thing i really want to tell you, Periamma... you are second ONLY to my mother!

Regards,
    Purnima, Mangalore

4. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Dearest Birthday Lady!!

Hi Mrs.Chithra,

Whatever you make, there is a new & spl way you use to follow like you surprised us with an another yummy payasam for yr birthday.

I wish you that any dreams you still might have do come true, but mostly I wish you health.

May you have a very happy birthday and many more to come in future.

Have fun, bye..

Rgds.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  5. archukoratty

archukoratty Junior IL'ite

Happy Birthday to you.....

Dear Chitra Madam,

I Wish You A Very Happy Birthday.
    I Feel Very Proud To Have Such A Great Friend.
    May God's Blessings Be Always With You.

Once More "many Many Happy Returns Of The Day".....
    Archana.

6. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

Happy birthday

Dear Chitra,

I haven't the good forune of knowing you personally,
    but your recipies have made me an admirer, for 'cooking is the best art in the world,' and not everyone is blessed by
    godess Annapoornadevi-only a chosen few, and you are one of the chosen! I am also going to take your help
    when the situation arises-can I?

Another important aspect of your personality noticed through our IL site- the warmth
    emanating.......spontaneously! May God grace you with
    a long healthy life sparkling with happiness!

Nuggehalli Pankaja

7. sahanaTx

sahanaTx New IL'ite

Dear Chithra

So how was your birthday? What did you do?Hope it was special and enjoyable.
    Sahana

8. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Special Birthday Wishes from Me to You!!!!!!!!!

Dearest Chitra,

After sending private mails & wishes, here I am, again, joining the Ilites to wish you on your Birthday.. It just feels so nice to wish you again & again..

May I take pride in saying that I was the first to wish you on this special day..
    Special Day??? Yes, your Birthday has to be a special day for us.

Cause on this day was born a lady who were to change the way we looked at our day-to-day cooking; changed the way we looked at older ladies as such; changed the way we took care of our near & dear ones at home – from kitchen queries, to spiritual enlightening to taking care of our little ones at home; to anonymously sharing the humor part of her……… she defines the perfection of womanhood to me.

For most of us, getting old was to loose good things in life.

Getting old meant getting crankier; getting restless; getting selfish; ….. and all negative adjectives added to ones age.

But then, here was a lady who was old but not cranky, not restless, and had all good things to share with a whole lot of ladies who were much much younger to her….

Got any queries to be answered, ladies???

From queries on soups & salads to desserts & gravies to Kisses & ostriches (??)

we have one special person to answer all of them and she is the much, much, much- sought after, CHITVISH…

hey, wait, wait, wait,,………my, my – I mixed up the whole thing again????

Sorry ladies, for queries on kisses & ostriches alone, you need to address it to ANONYMOUS. [ pardon me ladies for the mistake; how could I mix up soups & salads & osti….. no, no, no, I’ll stop here]

Chitra, hope you had a wonderful day today…

I really appreciate and adore you for what you are.
    On this special day, just wanna wish you all the good things life has to offer .

Happy Birthday To You Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love & regards,

Meenaprakash

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2006
  9. shubhavasudevan

shubhavasudevan Senior IL'ite

Many Happy Returns Of The Day.

Dear Chitra
    For a Special person so many times in so many ways so many people are touched by your compassion and warmth.

I am so glad that i could WIsh You on your Birthday. Hope you enjoyed a great day with your family. Wishing you many more years of health and prosperity. We need to learn more (not only cooking) from you.

WIth lots of admiration
    shubha.

10. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dearest Mrs. Chithra!!!

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I have never found anyone who is so selfless in nature and who always gives and gives........you are truly my role model. This selflessness attribute of yours amazes me.

You really are a treasure, Mrs. Chithra! May this day and every day forward bring you lots of love and happiness.

Love & Regards,
    Jaya G