happy birthday cheeniya sri...

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by sathya, Dec 26, 2007.

1. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,

Another Capricorn......well looks like we have quite a few here. my daughter is also one, her b'day was on 29th. In fact we were kicked out of the house since her school friends from all over the world were coming for a reunion and she kindly asked us to be away on a holiday! Well after all when she turns 21, we had to oblige and we had no intentions of staying around with another 8, 21 year olds at home.......
    So thats another reason that we were out on a forced holiday, and i could not wish u earlier.....
    So Belated happy Birthday Wishes! Hope you have a wonderful, healthy and peaceful year ahead and keep us entertained completely!:birthday

2. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear Sri Sir,

Although it is belated wishes, still I like to convey my heartiest Wishes and Greetings for your :birthday & the fast recovery from the illness you have come across recently.

It is the grace of God to provide us the oppertunity to meet you here and share your joy & happiness with us.

May the stars carry your sadness away,
    May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
    May hope forever wipe away your tears,
    And, above all, may silence make you strong.
    May our Indus family brings you more joy & peace.

Subbu

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Happy Birthday Cheeniya Sri (sir)...

Cheeniya Sir,

Let me start by wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!

Kindly accept my belated Birthday Wishes to you. May God bless you with good health that makes you ramble forever in IL (yeah...I'm selfish in my prayers).

I don't know whether anyone can be this modest in public when you say...

Believe me, you are going to be remembered forever for your wonderful (though you call them senile) ramblings in IL.

Loved your thoughts about birthday celebrations and the inverted parabola of human life.

Look forward to more of your ramblings during the many years to come.

Malathy

4. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Re: Entharo mahanubhavulu antiriki vandhanamu!

Dear Cheeniya sir,
    Now I have become a little infrequent in visiting Indusladies since other things keep me occupied.Now when I came across your reply inthis birthday wishes thread,
    I thought I should put in a few words here.NO! I am not going to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!First thing is I am a little late to enter here and your date of birth has passed by and second thing is that like you, I too believe that ' any activity is bound to lose its novelty in the long run'. There may be people who may feel that we are spoil sports and that we do not know to enjoy life. So be it! If we love ourselves then nothing else matters!
    While you had said that you would not like to be like Yayaathi, i would love to swap my age to relive a better life and to undo all the past sins! Hmmmm..... How I wish that was possible!
    This thread has certainly been able to get another great write up from you.On your Birthday, we have all got a gift from you! Thank you sir!
    Regards,
    Malathi

5. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sri

Belated birthday wishes. Considering your health early last year, your birthday must have been a real cause of celebration for your family. Your thought on birthdays humbles me...

BTW, my husband is a capricorn too( 31st dec ). Does this trigger a rambling( !?! ) on zodiac signs..?

Regards
    Gayathri.

6. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Cheeniya sir,
    Please accept my belated birthday wishes.
    May God shower you with good health, wealth and happiness!

Sindhu

7. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Many More Happy Returns of the Day!

Happy Birthday To You !!

May God Bless You with Good Health !!!

[​IMG]