Happy Anniversary AnandChitra

Discussion in 'Anniversary' started by Shanvy, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sindhuja
    Its very kind of you and am touched by this wish. Thank you.

2. Anandchitra

Dearmost Vidya
    Thank you so much for these wishes. In many ways I am glad i am getting wishes ahead. I really cannot express in words how touched I am to see a thread started and warm wishes.
    I dont know who we are referring to as multi faceted but I can tell some of the plans going on.
    I am very simple in that I dont like any elaborate things to be done. I also dont like to go out to eat on special occassions because I want to cook food for my husband (and maybe feed???) with my own hands. He has asked for Paruppu and ghee and rice sadam (parruppu mummam!) and rava masal dosai and masal vadai and gulab jamun. so all these for tomorrow.
    Today so far I have made dahi vada, medhu vada with onion and cabbage, sevai, chutney, pulao and raita and semiya uppuma for tiffin which he likes.
    Room will be decorated with red hearts bought (with help of kid)
    I dont give gifts or anything (Shame on me!!!)I believe in doing special things for hubby dear everyday of my life because he truly is my better half and I am in love with hubby.
    There is one more in list I am not going to mention here but if you send pm, i'll let u know!
    After all the food, he is going to come walking with me. And will goto temple tomorrow.
    Maybe I should stop rambling..

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear AC ,
    WISH YOU AND YOUR BELOVED A VERY HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ! We have also completed 24 years of successful ( ? ! ? ) married life ! What a co-incidence ! I 'm happy , AC !
    My best wishes to Chitra & Anand ( hope that's ur hubby's name ! ) to have a long , happy , prosperous & wonderful life ! God bless you !
    Love,
    Indhu .

4. Anandchitra

Dear Mohana
    Thanks for your kind wishes. It means a lot to me. Thank You.

5. Anandchitra

Dearest Kamla
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart. My anniversary is on the 3rd but i'mhappy to read all the posts early. I can never thank you all enough for this kindness. I am celebrating 24 years of marraige tomorrow. I am truly blessed by God to have found the wonderful person my husband is and to have walked thru life with him beside.
    If I have to take birth again, I will only want anand to be my husband again.
    Thank you again. Your wish is as sweet as you are. Thank You.

6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC,

What a coincidence! Our anniversary is also on 3rd and ours is also the 24th. I thought of wishing you first before responding to the wishes we got for our anniversary.

May you and your dear husband, your best friend, be blessed with every happiness in life.

Have a great day AC and let us know about that.
    That was an interesting question. Veda Vyasar is certainly your thambi. And so am I.
    regards,

7. Anandchitra

Thanks for your very cute wishes..thank u thank u..

8. Anandchitra

Dear Saraswathi
    Thank you so kindly for your warm wishes. Your wishes do really mean a lot to me. it makes one feel so special with a special wish. I was never much for wishing etc but after coming here and being on the receiving end really feel the warmth. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hey AC,

forgot to put the date there though mentioned super bowl.

Saw your menu.. a great simple one. I think he has planned it that way so that you don't need to feel the whole universe is against you again...

Anyway have a great day...simple things sometimes turn to be more beautiful and filled with happiness than the grandness.

(BTW.. Veda does not know it is your anniversary today. he will only when he comes to office. and he is surely thambi...

thanks to ramya,meena and lata....there is a great analysis going on...hope my two possessive SIL's dont peep in...)

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear AnandChithra,
    so happy to wish you and your husband a very happy anniversary. What's cooking/where are you heading to? And today being Sunday, I am sure you will have a good time together. have a great day!