Hanuman Tail puja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by swalia, Apr 7, 2010.

1. swalia

swalia New IL'ite

Hellooooo! I live in North India and i have tried to find the special Hanuman Tail puja book,but no luck yet. Will somebody please please please confirm if the attached picture of Hanumanji is the correct one for this special puja.
    I have tried to get information about this puja and have got a lot of different opinions which have left me confused. Can somebody PLEASE HELP me?:drowning
    I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you
    Swalia

Attached Files:

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Hi Swalia,

I have the same picture and it was my DH who did this puja. I can ask him the details.

As far the picture goes, it is the right one.

Jaya

3. swalia

swalia New IL'ite

Hello Jaya ji
    Thankyou so much for your reply and confirmation. If you could please also tell me the specific shloka to be chanted for this puja ,in English or Hindi , it will be just wonderful. i look forward to hearing from you soon and plan to start this puja coming Saturday.
    Thank you once again.
    Swalia

4. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

5. swalia

swalia New IL'ite

Hello Priya ji
    Thank you very much for your reply n confirmation!
    Regards
    Swalia

6. RajashreeM

RajashreeM New IL'ite

Thank you all the ladies for providing this information on Hanuman tail pooja. I have started doing it and have finished 30 days as of today. I have a nag in my head though, I will be very grateful if anyone could help me out with it. Whenever i take up any pooja and start doing it, I always feel that i am not having the faith or bhakti to do it. No god ever asks me to do anything, I satrt it on my own accord to get my wishes fulfilled. I feel terrible coz, i feel like I am insulting god by not giving my 100%... I try very hard do to whatever i can but still, can't get over the feeling of guilt.

The next thing is, I have acidity problem. I have had only a cup of tea in the morning all these days of pooja and eat something later on. However, my stomach has been acting up from yesterday and i was wondering if i could eat something before i do the pooja, will it be wrong? will i be making a mistake and insulting hanuman if i eat some corn flakes or that kind of breakfast? please help. I highly appreciate your help and thanks in advance for all your guidance.

7. honeydaisy

honeydaisy Junior IL'ite

i need advice, please tell me
    a. do i have to kept the tilak on hanuman tail or on forehead?
    b. do i have to kept all the tilak(for 48days ) or clean the picture every day and apply the new tilak?
    c. How about the black pepper? offer one for a day or can offer few?
    Thank you.

8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Please go through the following link Pg 26 # 254 still any queries will answer you with pleasure, Good luck:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/34870-hanuman-pooja-26.html

9. bsspriya

bsspriya New IL'ite

hi friend thanks for the pdf. i was searching internet almost 4 hrs to find the photo finally go it from you. Not sure whether u will read my reply. But yes, thanks dear.

Regarding using photo for pooja, i pray to same photo 12 yrs bfr for getting marriage and it happend. Now want to repeat the same pooja to have atleast one child and good job.
    Hope God will give me those.

Thank you again,
    Take care
    Priya

10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya Sister,

May Lord Hanuman ji bless you in abundance and fulfill your wishes too, Happy Pooja

1 person likes this.