Halloween Season: Ready to rock IndusLadies with your kids’ spooky pictures? - Nov'10

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadiya

sadiya Senior IL'ite

Re: Halloween Season: Ready to rock IndusLadies with your kids’ spooky pictures? - No

lamb is soooo cute

2. juana

juana Bronze IL'ite

Re: Halloween Season: Ready to rock IndusLadies with your kids’ spooky pictures? - No

Thank you Deepa for appreciating the pics !

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  3. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

As I am in India and we dont really celebrate Halloween, I am just making a story out of the recent photos of my daughter Anagha.

Here you see the Halloween Dressing up to scare people. Lands on the terrace of an Apartment from the sky...Then she comes to the house and checks that nobody is there.. She is too desperate to scare people so goes to Mysore Palace and waits there!!... Not much luck there... so in the morning comes out dressed as a Big MANGO....
    SCARYYYYYYYYYYY.... HALLOWEEN............ :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
  4. kavitha2912

kavitha2912 New IL'ite

Thanks Sadiya!

5. maanasi

maanasi Senior IL'ite

2 in 1 costume
    Black pant/ shirt / hat - googly eyes glued on front and polka dots drawn on back with glow in the dark fabric paints.
    The broom was homemade using a kite stick and craft pipe cleaners .Also added - devil horn - clips (head) , eyeball stickers and a painted spider( face) .Thus she was a....

"158 - eyed GOOD witch who rules the glow in the dark galaxy " .

At first my daughter was shy , but when every single person at the various events, appreciated her costume , she was super happy and now she wants me to make one every year !
    Thus i spent quality time with her and increased her self confidence !one memorable celebration!

Attached Files:

6. maanasi

maanasi Senior IL'ite

pbindu ::
    creative thought ! creative writing !
    best part ..i loved the matching ribbons on her hair ..very nice finish and she is posing well too !

7. anvimom

anvimom Senior IL'ite

I came to this link thru google and added the snaps later came to know about the writitng part..
    So here's my script I came up with suiting the already attached snaps.....

"Laalasa put her Halloween thinking cap and her magical claws and was wondering what to be for this Halloween...She uttered Abrakadabra and woooooooooooooosh..she got transformed to a BAT GIRL. she needed a prop..and created a BAT PUMPKIN..good thinking ...
    Bat Girl and Bat pumpkin flew high in the sky to look at the halloween celebrations. They visited spooky monster white ghost and had Spooktacular time and back home.
    What is this she is still the bat girl???? Where is my dauther Laalasa??... If you find her please let me know .. "

Thanks for reading

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  8. pbindu

pbindu Silver IL'ite

Halloween Season: Ready to rock IndusLadies with your kids’ spooky pictures?

Thanks Maansi,

I wrote the write up for 5 photos, but unluckily moderator removed 3 photos!! :-(

Anvimom... good ones.. all the best..

My 100 marks to all home made items... we need to bring out the creativity in ourselves so that our children too can learn the same. It will really help them in longrun.. what do you say?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
  9. anvimom

anvimom Senior IL'ite

Thanks Bindu.
    Yes we need to encourage children to be creative
    The Pumpkin Bat and the white ghost were made by my daughter who is 5 years old.

She decorated the whole house with this little ghosts hanging all over.. My home really looked spooky for halloween this time..

10. maanasi

maanasi Senior IL'ite

pbindu ::
    thanks !
    right ... sure it helps our kids in every way now and forever ...quality time spent itself is beneficial and when it involves fun , it is all the more rewarding mutually !
    anvimom::
    i loved the glittery pumpkin bat and the background window frost effect - makes it looks even more fancy and girls love glitter !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.