Hall of fame! In honour of Chitvish!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by lathanarasimhan, Jun 21, 2007.

1. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    A thread to honour Chitvish as she approaching a mind boggling 10000 posts.
    What will be the new title conferred upon her?
    LEGEND ILITE!
    Regards latha.:yes:

1 person likes this.

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Latha,

LEGEND ILITE- sounds really fantastic and befitting. You have come up with a great one.

How about LEGENDILITE?

1 person likes this.
  3. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Latha,

u came up with really brilliant idea, we all admire Chitraji a lot not only for her recipes i find all her post so well balanced and with realistic approach to all problems:yes: .

bye
    padma

4. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

Hi padma
    Good that you noticed this thread. I'll be on a holiday for a week. Please keep this thread active.
    When I first logged into IL, the first name to ring a bell was chitvish. So stylish.
    I'm a great fan of this spiritually inclined great cook.
    bye for now.
    regards latha.:wave

1 person likes this.
  5. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    That will be indeed a befitting honour to Chitra mami as she is one of a kind and IL lites will feel lost wihout constantly badgering her with more queries.
    Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Janani

6. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

I love to join you all here to confer a new title to Chithrat though I do not go through Chithra's recipes since my priorities differ! I am sorry some how I dislike cooking because there is nobody at my place to try tasting my new recipes! All feel it is safe to eat what I've been cooking for ages! Not that I don't cook well, its just that they dont eat well and do not like a changed menu. But when they go out and order for some funny sounding dish and eating it, I get wild and shout at them-"You try any nonsense when you eat out and when I want to try something new you don't even want to taste them." And you know what reply I get? " Mom, before we tasted this food here in this hotel, a lot many would have eaten it.That's why it still remains in the menu card! But when you cook something new at home, we are made guinea pigs! Poor me!:cry:
    But I love to read Chithra's write-ups on spirituality and religion.

7. shreyasri

shreyasri New IL'ite

dear ilites,

i am an admirer of this veteran. no award or title can do her enough honour.

THE SECRET OF HER ENTHUSIASM HAS TO BE SHEER BENEVOLENCE AND SINCERITY.who else will do so much for no commercial gain!

very thoughtful of you,latha, for this thread. the title you chose is perfect.

shreyasri

8. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

Hi

Latha, it was a very nice gesture frm ur side to start this thread..well anyone in this site wud say Chitvish is the backbone for this site....frm beginners to experts ask her doubts in cooking and she readily helps all of us out here...with most of us staying in abroad she is a VIRTUAL MOTHER to all of us..and IL THE SECOND HOME for us ILites...:2thumbsup:

Chithu,these titles and all are just a way to shw our love towards u..but we knw the real gift tht u enjoy or cherish is our everflowing love for you !!!!!:-D

lov
    sowmi

9. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Latha,

its really nice to comeup with such a good idea, and i love chitra mam a lot:-D
    she is been doing a gr8 work for all of us here in IL, and i think we all are very lucky indeed to have CHITRA MAM with us.she guides us and shows a lot of love inviting to her sweet home , i wish i could meet her and take her blessings

Nothing is enough to praise her and as sowmi rightly said she is VIRTUAL MOTHER for all here in IL.

Thankyou very much for being a part of IL

cheers
    sreelatha

10. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi friends,

thanks for joining this forum. i think Chitraji is heart and soul of this site.

bye
    padma

1 person likes this.