1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

half saree for kids selling stores in hyderabad

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by manasajanga, Oct 12, 2014.

1. manasajanga

manasajanga Senior IL'ite

Hi all i just need the stores where we can get half sarees for girls for my kid for her birthday she is turning 4yrs .so pls suggest me some store where i can get this from hyderabad.

2. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

The half saree generally sold in stores won't fit for 4 year girl. You may need to get or arrange everything separately. You can buy a new dupatta (salwar) and use it as a half saree, its better to stitch a blouse and a skirt matching color.

You can stitch the blouse with more designs like puff and with embroidery work. You can also stitch a silk skirt, it will be beautiful for girl kids.

3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Congrats for your choice - people have forgotten long back. This would be so cute on the little one.

2 people like this.
  4. manasajanga

manasajanga Senior IL'ite

so do u know any boutiques stitching these kind as i have no tymeee to get the individual stuff

5. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

It's easy, you will get the following in one big textile shop - just buy one new grand looking duppatta, buy one silk blouse bit, a silk cloth which has good border for skirt, go to a low profile tailor along with your daughter, he will do it one or two days.

1 person likes this.