1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 5, 2010.

1. ashwiniks79

ashwiniks79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    My husband has both going hair and growing belly....what should I do now ????:confused2: I am totally confused as this smiley...

A very thought proviking one actually...and because i like the way sehewag plays, i kinda started to like his bald as well...and Kamal ji if you had written this post before my wedding, i probably would have looked at my FIL and thought about this alliance.....but now ohhhh nothing can be done. Like sehewag i have started to like my DH's bald as well :crazy

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, I haven;t gone bald either but shaved my hair off for a Yyul Brynner/Telly Savalas look. I am not older than you but may be you should do the same for the girls to come after you. I am much younger than you but may be wiser./

3. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamalji
    So there comes the medicine for tension relieving.You told it in a funny way but its true.Every time when we see your new post we know there is something to laugh and think.Also you are always dealing with current scenario. Always dealing with those sensual news which may go otherwise unnoticed.Thanks for being there.........:thankyou2:

Hair today gone tomorrow..........truly hilarious.Now baldness no more an obstacle to our beauty as the advertisements say.I remember those film stars who were bald now have more beautiful hair than the real ones by artificial hair fixing.But the matter with film stars we can understand,as its their proffession.But like TL I don't simply understand the logic behind others, especially cricket stars spending huge bulk of money when everyone remember them to be bald .

One more problem is there now how could the girls come to the conclusion about their bridegrooms , wheather the hair is natural or artificial.It seems as one more criteria while selecting boys.Recently there was a story of an Arab man who divorced his wife because wife had hairs grown down her face and also cross eyed.He was seeing the girl out of veil only for the first time.The matching was done arranged there was no problem untill the 40 something husband leaned to kiss his new wife and saw the facial hairs lurking under the veil,says the newspaper.
    How's that having hair and not having........

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Kamal
    Within a month of my joining Indusladies, I wrote this:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/cheeniyas-senile-ramblings/5893-a-hair-raising-question-2.html

This was my great lamentation not about the loss of my hair on the head but about the preponderance of it on my face! In one of the Rajanikanth movies, he comments about a Police Officer with a bald head but a thick moustache thus: "He has shaved off his head and stuck all the hair beneath his nose!"

Sewag probably believes that he has all his strength in his hair like Samson. Even Dhoni for that matter was a swashbuckling batsman when he had a thick and long mane. Of Samson, Benjamin Franklin says that he had a strong body but a weak mind or he would not have laid it on a harlot's lap! Remember she cut off all his hair while he was sleeping on her lap and he lost all his strength until his hair grew up again.

Samson might not have become stronger if he had transplanted the hair like Sewag. It had to grow all over again. Sewag merely underwent some kind of darning operation! About Yul Brynner, I can only say this. If God makes every head as shapely and beautiful as that of Yul Brynner, no one would want hair on his head! Richard Sandomir had this to say about Yul Brynner: "The most fully evolved bald man to walk the Earth, God rest his pate!' Richard is a columnist of New York Times and quite bald too but not a patch on the great Yul Brynner!
    Sri

5. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

As usual another hilarious post from you. I was :rotflreading through it. I remember my uncle (father's friend) who was bald in the front but not at the sides or the back. So what he used to do is daily comb like two strands of hair from the sides and bring it to the front. It was so hilarious to see like two strands of the hair across his head...:biglaugh

As many have written in their fb...bald is beautiful and sexy now as seen on some actors.

My Dad sings this song always "Hum kale hua toh kya hua Dilwale hain" so maybe here in this case they can sing "Hum takle hain toh kya hua Dilwale hain"....:rotfl

Just like how some women find bald men sexy do u think there are some men who would like women bald too? :idea

Jaya

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa,

Yes, Yul Branner's personality and charm was his bald head, his wife never would needed a mirror for her make up, his bald pate was good enough:biglaugh

Men using the towel is a new one to me.So i am not the only one.

Thanks.kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

'

Dear Mindi.

Sad to say, i gave away all the ideas for free onmy blogs.Even the 3 idiots copied my writings, and did niot even pay me a rupee:biglaugh:biglaugh

Andre Agassi, was supposed to be a gay u know, before he married my sweatheart Steffie Graf, i was so heartbroken.but when i saw her old and haggard pics recently, i felt relived, HAHA.

Regards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganges,

now u made me lose my sleepy state with ur wonderful FB.:biglaugh
    You know if i become such a Guru, how can i share the stories of starlets with u ladies out here, u will all throw me out of Indus forever.

so i think i will drop this idea, and remain Kamalji, instead of the notorious Kamal Baba.:rotflAnd make u all smile, perhaps eh !

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pads,

this is not fair on God's part to make men bald, and leave the women intact.:rotflBut anyway, we accept his wishes.

Well Sehwag, hair or no hair, will still get Advts, for his batting and not for his hair, see i have better hair than him, and no advts for me.:rotfl

Both the jokes are too good.Where od u find these jokes, apt for all occasions.Superb.I admire yr sense of humour Pads.HAHA

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear TL,

Now u have said it so well, it has gone in my semi bald head deep down, that men too ahve vanity, of which i was previously unaware of.HAHA

Yes since shewag's family knows too, that he is a taklu, and a wig suffices, when why go for all this.For his bat does the talkking and it is for it that he gets the endorsments, then why bother.HAHA

Good one, and i hope i dont get vain , that i have some hair left at his age of mine.:biglaugh

Thanks.kamal