1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Straightener..Problem and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Sashmitaa, Jun 28, 2007.

1. wizer

wizer New IL'ite

you can use best quality Hair Straightener to resolve this issue.

2. nidhia01

nidhia01 New IL'ite

Hair Strengthener - In 1999 a study published in the “Journal of Cosmetic Science” found that coconut oil reduces hair breakage. Coconut oil is an all-natural hair strengthener that does not have the chemicals that expensive salon treatments have. Simply replace your condition with coconut oil. Make sure coconut oil is warm enough to be a liquid rather than solid when using on hair.

3. nidhia01

nidhia01 New IL'ite

Hair Strengthener - In 1999 a study published in the “Journal of Cosmetic Science” found that coconut oil reduces hair breakage. Coconut oil is an all-natural hair strengthener that does not have the chemicals that expensive salon treatments have. Simply replace your condition with coconut oil. Make sure coconut oil is warm enough to be a liquid rather than solid when using on hair.

4. anyrayan

anyrayan New IL'ite

It's absolutely safe to straighten your hair. You need to always protect your hair with a heat protectant before you start straightening your hair. Try using the loreal heat protectant. It adds a lot of shine as well. Also, make sure you're using the right hair straightener. I would suggest you to use a straightener which has a temperature adjustment setting. Use a temperature which is suitable for your hair type. Philips kerashine hair straightener is amazing. If you're on a budget try the Vitek hair straightener.

5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

No need to use hair straightener . u can use raw milk. Take raw milk n apply on total hair after. Shampooing leave it for 2min. N wash off.

It is natural hair conditional n straighter took.

Try it

6. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

No need to use hair straightener . u can use raw milk. Take raw milk n apply on total hair after. Shampooing leave it for 2min. N wash off.

It is natural hair conditional n straighter took.

Try it

7. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I wash my hair every 3rd day and I use my Salon Series Ultralight blow dryer and also my Salon Series hair straightener (but I use it to curl my straight short hair). I ALWAYS apply the Pro-naturals Moroccan argan oil to my hair BEFORE using the blow dryer or the heat styling iron. No damage, no split ends but lots of shine and no flyaways.

8. SummerCity

SummerCity New IL'ite

I have been straightening my hair for 10-15 years?.. It still looks fine

9. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Please share what you do with us. As you can see from my previous post I use Pro-naturals Moroccan argan oil as my heat protectant, please share with us what you use/do.

10. sheetal75

sheetal75 New IL'ite

Oh wow... nice website... great tips and very resourceful