Hair Softening

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by brinda.sw, Jan 5, 2010.

1. brinda.sw

brinda.sw Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Does any one what is hair softening ? Which parlour in chennai offer this and the rate they charge for this?

2. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Hi,

You ca try lakme beauty salon.

Better avoid palour treatments on hair. That can damage ur hair n cause hair loss problem...

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Brindha.sw,

We can soften hair just by using stuff available in the kitchen. Check the beauty thread and you will find lots. I also think parlour treatment damage the hair roots

4. RamyaKrishn

RamyaKrishn Silver IL'ite

Hey Brinda,

You are talking about hair straightening, it depends upon where you get it done and what you are opting for!!!

In Chennai, you can try at Natural, Lakme and Green Trends... Almost the procedure is the same but each one uses their own brands and the maintenance is definitely costly....

Now to the cost, it depends up the length of your hair, and how long you wnat your hair to remain straight like one wash, 3 months, 6 months and about a yr...

Maintenance is needed if you choose a long term like 6months or a yr, they will ask you to use a specific shampoo and condition eash bottle will cost you anywhere from 300 to 500 Rs. You will be advised to do a hair spa...

Now when new hair grows they will be definitely be your natural one so you will have to go and do a touch up...

Side effects, since your hair is passed between heated metal, they will be prone to damage, you will have hair loss too, some time the shampoo will give you dandruff...

Do consult or visit the parlors before hand and then decide what you would opt for!!! :cheers

5. brinda.sw

brinda.sw Silver IL'ite

Hi Dolly,Radha ,Ramya

Thanks to all for your suggestion...

I am not in an hurry to do anything with my hair.. I will surely consider ur suggestions before taking any step..

Once again thanks a lot.

Ramya,

I am not talking about hair straightening