Hair Smoothing/Smoothening

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by MrsShantaram, Jul 28, 2011.

1. MrsShantaram

MrsShantaram New IL'ite

Hi Vinuthna,

it's been almost one year now, since I got it done.

My weavy hair is growing out and I did not decide to do it again. The salon told me that it would cost almost the same amount, because he has to protect the rest of the hair and that is really tricky and very difficult.

My hair is not really in a good condition anymore, due to all the chemicals I used to use (dying and the smoothening).

It is still straight, but I decided to leave it as weavy/curly as it is and go over to softer things for my hair. I will also use only Mehendi for dying.

Sorry, this is not the answer you might want to hear, but maybe some other people can tell you more about their experiences :)

Shantaram

2. Gandhijyoti

Gandhijyoti New IL'ite

Hi All
    Just happened to browse through. even im planning to get a smoothening done next month but 8k is lil expensive for me. However i found a lady who will do it for much cheaper. say for 5k or 6k.

3. anusha89

anusha89 New IL'ite

hi mrs shantaram..
    i am planning to get my hair smoothened since as u mentioned its been more than a year since u got it done--- i have a doubt u mentioned it was not that great but is not that great as before like before the procedure or jus bad in comparison to initial days after the parlour perfect hair?? coz i would be worried if it is bad in comparison to my original hair texture...
    please do reply..

4. preethijune

preethijune New IL'ite

Smmoothening stays for a year n its worth it...