1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

hair removal...some ideas!!

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rya, Jan 4, 2008.

1. priyacoolbuddy

priyacoolbuddy New IL'ite

dear ramya (rya)

i have tried using broken pieces of clay pots for removing hair on my legs. it works fine and gives instant results right before our eyes. the best part is it is very cheap and effective. i didnt have to use turmeric. just applied soap and water and rubbed with the clay piece (from the rough side) and many hair strands got removed immediately due to the friction.

i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your excellent idea sharing.

thanks again
    priya.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
  2. jeny12

jeny12 Bronze IL'ite

yes using old clay pots to remove hairs or hand and leg works well.
    usually i will hurry to get ready (always lazy :bowdown) once in a week probably on sunday i will use clay pots to remove my hairs in hand and legs.
    that works real grt:)

3. jeny12

jeny12 Bronze IL'ite

hi rya..
    i am also Ramya. i can see while using honey+lime my hair changing to golden colour. so i am trying to avoid applying near to eyebrows. but applying more on upperlips. i have noticeable hairs on upperlips. i could not use clay pot piece or wax there since upperlips are very sensity.

But i am trying gram flour+milk cream apply on upperlips leave until it gets dried, then using finger tip scrub. i can see difference by doing this for 1 month.

Thanks...

4. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharings these tips Rya. Very useful