1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Makeover

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by sinhgad, Jan 29, 2010.

1. sinhgad

sinhgad New IL'ite

Re: Hair Makeover - Before and After - Volume 2

4) Blonde waves falling below the shoulders
    ba73a.jpg

Sitting pretty in pigtails
    ba73b.jpg

All change, wearing a cute red pixie
    ba73c.jpg

5) Long blonde hair, flowing past the waist
    ba86a.jpg

Chin length in front, cropped close in back
    ba86b.jpg

2. sinhgad

sinhgad New IL'ite

6) Front & profile view ~ below shoulder-length hair
    ba90a.jpg

Short inverted bob ~ lip-length in front, clippered in back
    ba90b.jpg

View of the back
    ba90c.jpg

7) Long locks in winter
    ba87a.jpg

Freshly shorn ... new image for spring
    ba87b.jpg

3. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends
    Mine is a plain moderately long hair which is thinning down. I always prefer a loose pony. I am a home-maker. Can anyone suggest a good hairstyle for me ?
    I am bored of my loose pony and want to change my hairstyle.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  4. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

You can try a feather cut, that looks really good on fine hair, and when your doing house work, you can tie it in a "messy bun" with a quiff [​IMG]

5. SupSam

SupSam Senior IL'ite

Hi Sinhgad,

I have quite thin and sort of wavy hair. Texture is not bad...not oily but scalp is towards oily.. I need to go for a hairwash say twice or thrice a week...mostly do oiling and steam every weekend. Haiir lenght is just below shoulders.
    I just wanted to go for a look change so as hair look good, fuller and at the same time be easily managebale. I am 29yrs of age and full time working mother. I visited 2 renowned salons - Plum and Hair Cafe...I must mention plum has double rates for each service which is exactly same as Hair Cafe. I took advice from hair dressers at both and was better satisfied with Hair Cafe.
    They told me to go for layers ...keep hair till shoulders. I have a wide forehead with thin hairline, so they at first adviced some fringes but I do not want any shabby or falling hairs...so I took a call for razor for the front.

I asked for after cut maitenance and at Hair Cafe the hair dresser told me to use Loreal density shampoo and loreal hair repair conditioner. I told them I do not use hair dryers and do not want to use it after each wash as I feel it would make my hair more fragile and dry. He adviced me to use a hair brush rather than a comb. I use wide toothed comb after hair wash and a normal toothed (not thin toothed) otherwise.

AT Plum, the dresser said shampoo type or brand doesnt make any difference and that I needn't use conditioner each time I wash my hair but just once a fortnight or so, but I personally feel my hair feel better after using conditioner. May be the plum person was just trying to do away as I told her I do not want a haircut right now.

Plz advice me for haircut and shampoo...conditioner..after care and that how frequently should a haircut be taken. I need to take a haircut within 2 days as I have a personal party on Saturday...thats My day...and I have been looing for a change just for that day purposely.

Plz advice,
    Supriya.

6. SupSam

SupSam Senior IL'ite

Just for some additional info that I just noticed you refer to, I have an oval round kinda face. My face and upper body look slimmer as compared to waistline and below. I stand 5 feet 2 inches and overall I do not fall into fat or clumsy ladies. I look just normal except for that difference that I mentioned.

7. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

8. sinhgad

sinhgad New IL'ite

8) A beautiful long, golden mane
    ba70a.jpg

Cut into a fabulously chic, classic bob
    ba70b.jpg

The final 'short' result. Reminiscent of Princess Diana
    ba70c.jpg

9. SupSam

SupSam Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I have quite thin and sort of wavy hair. Texture is not bad...not oily but scalp is towards oily.. I need to go for a hairwash say twice or thrice a week...mostly do oiling and steam every weekend. Haiir lenght is just below shoulders.
    I just wanted to go for a look change so as hair look good, fuller and at the same time be easily managebale. I am 29yrs of age and full time working mother. I visited 2 renowned salons - Plum and Hair Cafe...I must mention plum has double rates for each service which is exactly same as Hair Cafe. I took advice from hair dressers at both and was better satisfied with Hair Cafe.
    They told me to go for layers ...keep hair till shoulders. I have a wide forehead with thin hairline, so they at first adviced some fringes but I do not want any shabby or falling hairs...so I took a call for razor for the front.

I asked for after cut maitenance and at Hair Cafe the hair dresser told me to use Loreal density shampoo and loreal hair repair conditioner. I told them I do not use hair dryers and do not want to use it after each wash as I feel it would make my hair more fragile and dry. He adviced me to use a hair brush rather than a comb. I use wide toothed comb after hair wash and a normal toothed (not thin toothed) otherwise.

AT Plum, the dresser said shampoo type or brand doesnt make any difference and that I needn't use conditioner each time I wash my hair but just once a fortnight or so, but I personally feel my hair feel better after using conditioner. May be the plum person was just trying to do away as I told her I do not want a haircut right now.

Just for some additional info that I just noticed you refer to, I have an oval round kinda face. My face and upper body look slimmer as compared to waistline and below. I stand 5 feet 2 inches and overall I do not fall into fat or clumsy ladies. I look just normal except for that difference that I mentioned.

Plz advice me for haircut and shampoo...conditioner..after care and that how frequently should a haircut be taken. I need to take a haircut within 2 days as I have a personal party on Saturday...thats My day...and I have been looking for a change just for that day purposely....something decent and different.

Plz advice,
    Supriya.

10. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

dear singhad,

I have straight hair. I would love to leave it open, but I have a small face and a non existent forehead. this results in my hair covering my face completely.

as a result, I dont leave it open, and end up tying a ponytail all the time. I am bored of it. what do I do??