1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

hair loss

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by adelineanita, Apr 3, 2010.

1. adelineanita

adelineanita New IL'ite

Hi
    am using Tigain 2 for the past 6 months and my hair fall now completely stopped. I dont know wether it will be useful to new mothers because am 40. I read in a newspaper that Minoxidl solution used by researcher to stop hair loss published in Lancet a medical journal. so i searched for indian company who is using this solution and found that Dr.Reddy and Cipla are manufacturing this hair loss solution and Tugain 2 is for women and Tugain 5 for men. but in chennai market only cipla product is available.
    bye
    adeline anita

2. winnny

winnny New IL'ite

i got some good beauty tips from here TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL

After applying oil wrap your hair in a steaming towel for twenty minutes. Give your hair this steaming treatment at least once a month. Steaming hair after applying oil helps it soak deeper into the follicles.

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Treatment for Hair Loss
    *Lettuce is useful in preventing hair loss. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is believed to help the growth of hair if taken to the extent to half a litre a day
    * Onion has also been found beneficial in patchy baldness. The affected part should be rubbed with onions morning and evening till it is red. It should be rubbed with honey afterwards.
    * Mustard oil, boiled with henna leaves, is useful for healthy growth of hair. About 250 ml of mustard oil should be boiled in a tin basin. About sixty grams of henna leaves should be gradually put in this oil till they are burnt in the oil. The oil should then be filtered using a cloth and stored. Regular massage of the head with the oil will produce abundant hair.
    Diet:
    * The healthy condition of the hair depends, to a very large extent, on the intake of sufficient amounts of essential nutrients in the daily diet. Persons with a tendency to lose hair should take a well-balanced and correct diet, made up of foods which, in combination, should supply all the essential nutrients. It has been found that a diet which contains liberal quantities of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables and fruits would provide adequate amounts of all the essential nutrients. Each food group should roughly form the bulk of one of the three principal meals. These foods should, however, be supplemented with certain special foods such as milk, vegetable oils, honey, wheat germ, yeast and liver.