1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Loss/Fall Questions & Solutions for hair growth

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by simi, Apr 1, 2005.

Is it easy home remedy

Poll closed Mar 2, 2009.
  1. yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no idea

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjecintha

mjecintha New IL'ite

dear all.. as all even i also have this problem of hair fall... i dont understand suddenly since a month i have lots of hairfall happening... now i m trying to use castrol oil and gingelly oil and massage if for sometime and steam the hair... i dont knw how it wud work for first time but feel it wud not be worst and wud work if we would try it for once in a week...

i m trying will keep you posted if it really worked out

2. Beverlyann

Beverlyann New IL'ite

Well, I recommend to massage your hair with a combination of coconut oil and castor oil for 15 minutes before a bath. Massage the scalp vigorously, until it feels warm. This increases the blood to circulate well.

3. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Girls,

I 'm facing severe hair fall for the last 2 months. Post delivery it was a bit ok.. but now it has increased manifold.

One of my friend suggested Neelibringhadhi tailam.. has anyone used it?? Please share your reviews on it.

4. rivkelecruz

rivkelecruz New IL'ite

For hair growth vitamin E is the best use almond oil for massage.Almonds and vitamin E is increase your hair growth and strength.Eat a food which is full of vitamins.Take proper nutritions which helps you in hair fall problem.

5. ramtulasi

ramtulasi New IL'ite

Hair loss

hai friends, before marriage when i was at my mom place i was having very good hair and long&thick because thre we had MANJEERA WATER IT WAS VERY GOOD,Whn came to INLAWS place here totally BORE water and very bad hair loss, i can see the difference whn i take head bath it becomes rough n dry,whn i go to my mom place i take head bath it will be very soft n silky,can u people help me about this problem,i have seen in forum about THE HAIR OIL FROM KOTTAKAL AURVEDA HAIR OIL NAME IS KIMSHUKAPATRADHI KERA THAILAM IS THIS OIL WORK S FOR MY PROBLEM OR SUGGEST HOW TO MAKE HARD WATER INTO SOFT
    TULASI:wave

6. anupammohan

anupammohan New IL'ite

Thank you All, for your precious suggestions.

Anupam

7. lovehair

lovehair New IL'ite

hi, i am relatively new,but i also experienced massive shedding! What i did,1) started a multivitamin with biotin and bcomplex,2) switched to organic shampoos n conditioners,3) started massage with bhringraj,olive and jojoba oil infused with few drops of rosemary oil,4) get all my vital parameters checked, i was found hypothyroid so immediately started medications,5)started taking omega3 supplements daily! Hope that helps!:thumbsup

8. Homealone

Homealone New IL'ite

One should take good quantities of omega 3's in our daily food intake. As per your budget we can buy fish oils from Amway (just an example) or source it from US/Uk wherever you can. Most economical way to get omega3s in your system (body) is by having 1-2 tablesppons of flaxseed oil. Called by local name ask for "alsi ka tel" in shops. Many doctors suggest this to patients for hair/eye/skin/joint/heart and many other numerous long term health advantages.

9. ishausman

ishausman New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I'm new member to this site. I'd long thick hair. I delivered baby 7 months back. After delivery hairfall started. Day by day its increasin the amount. Regulary i'm usin pantine lively clean shampoo only. Also doin oil massage.some days before I started to take amway nutrilite. But No improvement. Now my hair became so dull. And also by this month end i'll move to abu dhabi, after changed the climate and water hairfall'll increase. I'm gettin scared bout this. Can any one suggest me tat how to stop hairfall.

Thanks in advance
    Ishausman

10. redgems

redgems New IL'ite

has anyone experienced hair fall in a specific area? men usually get a bald spot on the middle of their head. i'm fighting a bald spot on the front - my hormones, vitamins are all normal. my diet includes lots of fruits and veggies - what can i do?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.