1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair cut styles

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by coolcool, Apr 20, 2007.

1. coolcool

coolcool New IL'ite

Can any one share hair cut styles for indian ladies with pictures.

2. suna

suna New IL'ite

Hi friend,

There are many, many types of hairstyles out there, but not all will look good on you unless the hairstyle fits the shape of your face. Below are the different hairstyles that are considered most flattering for each shape of face.

An oval face. The oval face is the perfect face. Almost any hairstyle will go with it, whether it is long or short, straight or curly. If you have an oval face, you will do well with having layers near your chin or cheekbones to draw attention to them. However, try to avoid hairstyles that add volumes to the top of your head – it will make your face look longer.

A long face. If you have a long or oblong face, you should avoid letting your hair grow extremely long or having your hair cut extremely short. Such extreme hairstyles will take the width from your face and emphasize its length.

A round face. If people with long faces need to add width to their faces, people with round faces need to take some of the width and bulk off by adding length. If your face is round you need to create the illusion of length, and to do this, you can have your hair cut just below your chin, or in graduated layers. Do not do your hair in short, one-length, blunt cuts, as it will only draw attention to the roundness of your face.

A square face. Having a square face means having an angular jaw. The hairstyle trick with having a square face is drawing attention away from that jaw. This is done by putting texture to your hair. Short curls do exactly this, as well as long layers that start just below the jawline. If your face has a square shape, you should try not to have your hair cut in one-length bobs or wear
    bangs that are cut bluntly. It will only emphasize the squareness of your face.

A heart-shaped face. Heart-shaped faces are pretty Valentines, but the pointed chin draws attention away from the eyes. If you have a heart-shaped face, you could bring focus to your eyes by wearing side-swept bangs, a fringe on your brow or long layers at the top. Or you could let your hair grow and have it done with layers that touch your cheekbones.

If u dont like my post just ignor it............
    Thanks.....:wave

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

here r some styles that came as forward...hope it might help u..regards sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

here some more

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

here are the last batch of the order though somemore but all covered with veil so i hope u like these ....regards sunkan

6. padma11

padma11 New IL'ite

Hai Friends,
    I need help regarding hair style ,actualy i had long hair yesterday i went to one new saloon i dont knw nothing about her .I ask her to do to do pony in u shape belo to my shoulder.she cut my hair that is not even coming for pony.i dont like to leave my hair like that.I am so scared to even go out with this hair style. Can anybody suggest me what to do with in a month iam going to india .I cant even imagine how the situation would be if people see my hair style.Can anyone tell me what to do for hair to grow fast.
    help me please
    bye
    padma

7. simrannkaur

simrannkaur New IL'ite

Hi Padma,

Me too sailing in the same boat. I had long hair just got them step cut. This looks horrible if I dont blow dry and I will be visiting my parents next month. They will freally yell on me for cutting my hair. I dont know how to grow them at a little speed.

8. simrannkaur

simrannkaur New IL'ite

Hi Padma,

Me too sailing in the same boat. I had long hair just got them step cut. This looks horrible if I dont blow dry and I will be visiting my parents next month. They will really yell on me for cutting my hair. I dont know how to grow them at a little speed.

9. kukubara

kukubara New IL'ite

Computer Typing :hiyayou both can apply:
    1) almonds oil.... & then massage with it
    2)boil 1 cup mustard oil (sarson ka tel) with 4 spoons of henna (mehendi) leaves. filter and massage with it on your scalp.
    3)massaging your scalp will help your hair to grow faster
    4)gently comb your hair as much as you can it will be a great help in growing your hair:wave

10. mrsbiju

mrsbiju New IL'ite

very good suggestions.thanx