Had my scan this monday

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by ptamil2007, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Bindhu Jayagopan

Bindhu Jayagopan New IL'ite

Hi friend,
    First of all congrats to u!!!
    This is my first post since joining this site. I tried to post a thread soonafter joining this site, but cudn't make it.
    I can feel ur joy after doing ur scan. even i was in the same position 2yrs back...anyway congrats once again
    gender doesn't matter my dear, pray to god to give u a healthy n cute baby.i'm busy with my naughty boy who is only one and a half year old
    ok friends c u all later,
    bye n take care

:hatsoff regards ,
    bindhu

2. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Hi Bindhu,

Welcome to indusladies. You will never find away from home amongst this forum members.

Thanks for your wishes and have a nice time with your naughty toddler :)

3. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ptamil ma'am,

A very hearty congratulation and wishes on stepping into your next level of fruitful life! :partyMay you be blessed upon by the Supreme almighty to deliver smoothly and may the tender eyes see the world at large as blessed with eternal bliss when the right auspicious time strikes!!

Keep posting and enjoy your days ahead. Take good care of your health with regular check ups ma'am.

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

4. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

:waveThanks Ramya for your wishes. Those words are really heart felt

Please address me as Pavithra. not ma'am :)

5. cathy

cathy Senior IL'ite

Hey tamil,

Good to hear!! I think your baby doesnt want its mom n dad to know its gender..

It wants to keep the secret for some more time:))..Such a naughty cutei one!!

All the very best dear..Take care of your health.

-Cathy

6. geeta_sathish

geeta_sathish Senior IL'ite

Hi Pavithra,

Great to hear that you had the scan on monday. Happy to hear that baby is good. Guess your baby wants you guys to keep up the suspense till delivery. Continue the guessing game..:queen

I had my scan yesterday too... :) Its a miracle to hear the heatbeat and see the baby movements. Baby was sleeping initially and then woke up during the scan and started moving here and there. Isn't it really really nice to see the little one's arms and legs and fingers...

So now you have to think of both boy and girl baby names.

Take care.

7. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Its very true geetha, seeing the little one is like the most rejoicing moment.
    I am just now getting more anxious day by day.

I get dreams of baby being born and wake up in the night to realise I am still pregnant and there is time to go bonk

I am making an excel sheet of list of boy and girl names from various sites and me put numbers against those which in order of liking. I asked my husband to also fill in the same sheet. Those names which have the highest count, we will sit and again go through them and then send them to parents, in-laws to seek their opinions.

Also I am looking if I can find names which are according to numerology are considered to be lucky names. I am searching websites for that. Suddenly I feel lot of things to do and very less time :hatsoff

8. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Ptamil ma'am (my heart felt respect i express :queenthrough the same)

Take care and enjoy each moment as its new and fresh with tender memories:)

Regards

9. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hello Pavithra (all this time i addressed you as ptamil;) ), your post took me back in time to 2004 when i first saw the fully (i mean almost) developed baby on scan. i was so emotional. he was sucking his thumb, kicking his legs and playing with the umblical cord. my doctor knew it was my first baby (and that too after 2 abortions) so she showed for a longer time. on that day we knew it was a 'he'. true it's a wonderful feeling... and now even with the 2nd one i'm excited like a school girl to see the baby doing all this cutie things... really god's wonder and miracle. latha

10. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Dear Pavithra,

First of all, Congratulations!!!! It is very nice to see ur posts in this thread... A very happy and excited Mother-to-be.... Also u made me remember my pregnancy period and the scans... I was so excited seeing the baby's hands and the movements...

May God bless you with a healthy and cute baby...