Had bliss of being in Shirdi in Mylapore Sai temple, Chennai

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by bhucat, Mar 1, 2014.

1. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Today our visit to seek blessings from Mylapore Baba was just happened without any planning.

Morning my dad called up and told me that he has some work to get done at Mylapore. So i just thought to accompany him, so myself with DH and DD went along with my dad and finished that particular job. Later we went to Baba temple, by the time we reached the temple was around 11.30 am. There the aarati preparations were going on, i do not have attended any aarati before (just only once in my nearby temple), so not aware of the complete procedure we went in the queue. They asked those who are willing to sit in the line before Baba's statue to see the Aarati and we all sat down.

They started dressing up Baba, changed the clothes (from yellow to blue) then made decorations by keeping his 'shawl' and 'kreetam'. Then started doopam and Aarati, for nearly 22 minutes it was a blissful, heavenly feeling for me...i just made my mind to think that i am at Shirdi now....it was a wonderful darshan today...i am so happy.

For the past few months i was having the expectation or longing to go to Shirdi, tried many times but getting delayed due to some or other reasons. But today, you dont believe! i am so much satisfied after seeing the Aarati, a self satisfied status i got after this like i am at Shirdi only!....a contentment, happiness and fullfilment. And i know this is all done by Baba only! He made me to sit for half an hour and gave me this contentment. No words to describe today's darshan. Just thought of sharing this to all Sai friends, hence posted. Thanks for reading.

Jai Sai Ram!

Bhucat

5 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Bhucat,

Sairam,

Sorry for taking liberty to reframe your title as per your mindset.

Yes Sayee is present anywhere and everywhere, but experiencing in Shirdi is totally amazing, would pray to call your family soon to Shirdi, to enjoy this feel at Shirdi soil.

Sayee, please call Sister bhucat's family soon to Dwarakamayee and allow them enjoy the experience, Sairam

2 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

3 people like this.
  4. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

1 person likes this.