Had anyone received call letters from these schools????

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by gvart, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Suhaguru

Suhaguru Bronze IL'ite

hi Asha,

I am also planning to apply for Hindu. Where is this Bharath school and how is it?

Even I am clueless as what would be the output. The tension is building day by day.

Sankara is my priority as compared to Hindu. Even if Sankara comes after admission in Hindu, I am planning to drop Hindu. The reason being Hindu is slighly distant as compared to Sankara for me and point 2 being Sankara is bettter than Hindu (as per reviews from my frnds).

2. asha_karthik

asha_karthik Silver IL'ite

suha.. bharath is a cbse school right next to hindu senior i believe. DH got that app form as well when he went to get the app form from hindu - though that wasn't planned. me keeping fingers crossed too. now in your earlier post you said there wouldn't be many rejections from sankara. how do they manage that? were there any 'serious' interviews last year or does receiving letter for interview ensure admissions?

3. Suhaguru

Suhaguru Bronze IL'ite

Hi Asha,

The parent there said that this year the crowd is less. He has watched the crowd during issue of applications last year and this year. So he says that we stand a better chance of getting the call letter. (thats why said the rejections would be less)

Not sure of the percentage of admission to call letters. Dont have any idea how they will filter during the interview.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the call letter and praying for the interview.

Do drop a note when you receive the call letter. Will do when I receive.

4. Suhaguru

Suhaguru Bronze IL'ite

Hi Asha

Have you received the call letter from Sankara? I am still waiting..

gvart,
    Heard Vidhya Mandir has admitted kids in general category as well... did you get any call letter.... i didnt have any luck.

5. Tamanna12

Tamanna12 New IL'ite

hi Asha,suha
    even iam also waiting for call letter from sankara.hope they will call this month end.

6. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

Hi suha,
    same here....i didnt get any letter still from vidya mandir...heard from a frnd that almost admissions r over.......dont know still....

keeping hopes for Chettinad

7. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

Hi tamanna,
    wishing u good luck in advance....

8. asha_karthik

we received the interview letter from the hindu senior secondary school for 25th. haven't got any intimation from Sankara though. they are supposed to send by end of this week.

9. Suhaguru

Suhaguru Bronze IL'ite

Hi Asha,

Same here... Interview in Hindu on 25th.. Still waiting for Sankara. Planning to call up or visit tomm.. Will update on the status here.

Gvart,

Vidhya Mandir had 35 seats in general category and all were filled up by recommendations from highest sources. I received the rejection letter this friday.

10. asha_karthik

suhasini, did you get to visit sankara today? pls update.

i just called them and they say they would have the results only in march. i was thinking they would do this.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010