1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ha!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ojaantrik, Aug 30, 2010.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

OJ-da,

You sent me into spasms of ha ha ha ha ha. Only my "ha" kept coming in short paroxysms and it sounded like has coming from the pit of my tummy. It had a much alarmed significant other rushing in to check out the significance of these sounds - wondering if these indicated that Yama on his bull was dragging her off to the other world.

Hilarious write up OJ-da. :)

2. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shambavi:

Whatever Cheeniya might say, it is a safe bet that he too is influenced as much by Wodehouse as many others. You make me jealous to think that you have Wodehouse at your side now.

Well I have attended to query now at least partly. From that moonlit night to the bull-chased husband! You have the full range now I think.

Best regards.

oj-da

3. ojaantrik

Thanks Kamal. It's people like you, people who are never out of humour, that keep me alive. You keep me going by ignoring my craziness and total lack of logic!

Love.

oj

4. ojaantrik

Thank you Satchitananda. If I have been able to set you out on a "ha ha ha" spree, then my objective has been fulfilled. However, you shouldn't have laughed you know. A poor old man chased by a bull should have alarmed you. But then I know that girls are funny creatures. Who knows what makes them cry!!!

Love.

oj-da

1 person likes this.