1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Gynecologists in and around New Jersey

Discussion in 'Indians in New Jersey' started by ramya_psk, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

It is so terrible that the doctors behave in such an unprofessional manner... Sad.
    Hope you find a btter gyno and enjoy your pregnancy.
    Best wishes
    Nitha

2. 1stTimeMom

1stTimeMom New IL'ite

Hello everybody,

I am new here and going to be a first time mom. :) I am looking for an OBGYN in Edison, preferably near to St. Peter's Hospital.

After going through the site (and this thread) I am sure it's going to be very helpful and informative for me with all you moms! :)

Read the whole thread but didn't find anything about Dr. Mary Nath. Has anybody tried delivery with her? How is she during the whole nine months?

Actually, would highly appreciate if I can get the latest updates on the following OBGYNs:

1. Dr. Rashmi Acharya (I heard most of her deliveries are C-Sect. but she is very good)
    2. Dr. Bani Sarma (Not sure if she has office in or around Edison but heard good things about her)
    3. Dr. Kirit Patel (Never really thought of going to a male doctor but it's good to have options...just in case)

Or any other lady OBGYN in Edison area specifically affiliated to St. Peter's Hospital.

Your much much needed help and prompt responses will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

3. sulaksuresh

sulaksuresh New IL'ite

Hi Firsttimemom

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I know its pretty much difficult to choose a OB/Gyn. That too esp if you are in NJ .

I used to go to Dr.Mary Nath when I was there in NJ 7 yrs back. She is a nice doctor, so much patience and she used to answer all my concerns and queries. One of my friend delivered through her and she didnt have any complaints about her. Those days she used to come to Dr.Maya Sanghavi's clicnic. I was not comfortable with Dr.Sanghavi , so moved to some other doctor. Now I heard that Dr.Mary Nath is having her own practice in Perth Amboy. i hope this info is useful to you.

Take care and all the best.

Sulakshana

4. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Dear Ladies,
    Any good gynecologists in hackensack? anybody has consulted dr.Roohi Kamal before? reviews in net are mixed , my neighbor had a smooth pregnancy & delivery with this doctor.
    Please advice.

5. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

1st time mom; Are you very particular on Indian doc?? If else there are absolutely great lady gyno's around edison/Bruinswick area.

Divya...ahem:)
    -Nitha

6. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Nitha, for now its just for information :) ..we r planning for a child

7. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Ohhh..I thot u'll be in June birth club'il :) Best wishes; sorry I do not know any gyno in your area
    Nitha

8. sheetz1

sheetz1 New IL'ite

Ladies,

I see a lot of people looking for a OBGYN in the Brunswick area....
    I would highly recommend DR> RAshmi Acharya....she is caring compassionate....everything a OGYN needs to be.
    And I had some complications during my last trimester and she was always there.....if i was in the hospital for any kind of monitoring she was there .....all the time...she is a great doctor..and despite all the complication she made sure I had a normal delivery...altough i was convinced it would be a C she always encouraged me to belive it would be natural and it was!
    And her staff is amazing too!

9. Ishi1

Ishi1 New IL'ite

Hi, I am early pregnant. It's my first pregnancy. Looking for some good ob-gyn female doctor in somerset county. Pls advise.

10. Guprajni

Guprajni New IL'ite

Hi, I am new to this forum. Pregnant with my second baby. First delivery in India. I am looking for a good ob-gyn. Some of my friends told me about dr Choubey but not very positive feedback. If someone could suggest me. I live in hillsborough.