gynecologist in thambaram area

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by mrssiva, Dec 26, 2011.

1. labbu

labbu Silver IL'ite

even i am looking for a good hospital/gyn in and around Chrompet area...Please help!
    Btw, did you try Jnani or AG hospital...can you share your feedback?

2. jasminechennai

jasminechennai New IL'ite

Hi.. I had experience with Janani.. Doctor is OK but nurses are not so professional.. I am planning to change the doctor.. did you check with AG hospital ? My friend suggested me to go Bethesda hospital at Camproad Junction..

3. dhanasathesh

dhanasathesh New IL'ite

Hi, I am in Urapakkam and I am looking for a good Gyn. near Tambaram area also can you please give reviews about Dr. Rukmani Mohankumar in Sundar Hospital, Tamparam...

Thanks in advance...

-Dhana Sathesh

4. Geethajithu

Geethajithu New IL'ite

Hi Mohnisha, could you please let me know more about your experience and delivery at new life hospital. I m visiting Dr Sudha now, her treatment is very good. But would like to know more from an experienced person.

thank u in advance

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  5. mrssiva

mrssiva Silver IL'ite

Hi . .

I'm the starter of this thread . till my 7 th month I had my check up with Dr. uma devakumar . then I went my native for delivery . she is working in AG hospital. she has her clinic in mahalakshmi nagar . selaIyur , quite opposite to MORE dept store.
    she is very kindful person. night 7 o clock she Will come clinic. there is no waiting time to see hour.

6. aquawaves

aquawaves Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    please don't visit Uma Devakumar in mahalakshmi nagar I visited her for breast engorgement, she was so harsh and spoke so rude. I had a bad day visiting her.

7. Geethajithu

Geethajithu New IL'ite

Hi pple... I had my delivery on nov 29th, I had a wonderful birthing experience, and all credit to Dr.Sudha, new life hospital.. She was very encouraging and I had a normal delivery... I would totally recommend her, atleast u can b assured u wil have a safe delivery...

8. kothaikalpana

kothaikalpana New IL'ite

Recently consulted Dr.Kiruthika Devi of Babu's Maternity Hospital and had a amazing experience..... impressed with the doctor for special attention and care provided to me.... with much of patience to answer my small small doubts.... also specifically noted clinic is very neatly maintained

9. aryasonai

aryasonai New IL'ite

can anyone please suggest a good gynac near pallavaram.??? also i heard about Dr.Devi in kamakshi hospital any reviews about her???