Gyne in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by anjalign, May 1, 2009.

1. jyothig

jyothig New IL'ite

Hi
    I wld recommend Dr.Rekha Sharma frm NMC frm my personal experience....

2. gogreen

gogreen New IL'ite

[HI Daffodil,

i have pcos and have been consulting dr monica although i have full faith in her i would like to know if she has experience in pregnancy with pcos. SHe has advised me to undergo an HSG test to check if my tubes are ok. Please advise if you have any experience related to my prob.

[/quote]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  3. Ranjany

Ranjany New IL'ite

4. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Dr. Akila at Lifeline Hospital is really good...she is one of the best gyne I've come across while looking for one in Abu Dhabi for my pregnancy!

:thumbsup

Sofiya

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  5. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Dr. Akila at Lifeline Hospital is really good...she is one of the best gyne I've come across while looking for one in Abu Dhabi for my pregnancy!

:thumbsup

Sofiya

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  6. catherinejones

catherinejones New IL'ite

Dear All, ESP: ATTN: - ANJALI

I have to share this experience with all of you as it is extremely important for all of us and a state of confusion when we get failed treatments at the hands of the most famous doctors.

My friend was a case of repeated failure in pregnancy. she had 7 miscarriages. and was under the treatment of various experts from Abu Dhabi and Dubau. She Had Consulted dr. jayalaksmi, Dr beena of Ahalia, Dr Monica of nmc & Dr. Mary Robert of Lifeline. all the doctors had advised various complex tests and some ; dr jayalakshmi and dr mary did surgery on her to correct her uterus and landed in complications.

Then We heard about:thumbsup Dr. SAjira Basi of :cheersLife Line Hospital. She was a very vbrilliant doctore i have come across my entire life. she diagnosed her problem of producing bad eggs, by one simple blood test on the period day1 . and gave tretamnet for that. My friend concieved and delivered a baby boy, 6 months back, at lifeline . no operation done.

We are all happy that we found out about Dr. Sajira basi. she is relatively new to abu dhabi, but very much experienced from India & U.K. We get so much confidence talking to her, and all our pain and worries are gone.

People only talk about old and experienced doctors, but whern it comes to solving real problems, then i takes ONLY A GOOD DOCTOR> to solve it and we are all Glad that we foound a good GYNAEC = DR.SAJIRA BASI

7. lublubna

lublubna New IL'ite

I agree with catherinejones. i personally consulted Dr. Sajira during my pregnancy though i had no complications. she is a good doctor and very friendly. :cheers

8. Surekha1217

Surekha1217 Senior IL'ite

Hi anjali,

My referral is Dr. Kiran Medhitta in NMc.

rgds,
    srka.

9. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

I prefer Dr.Sajira in lifeline.
    I was at critical situation during my due date.Dr.Sajira done great job.She saved me & my baby.Thank god.

10. gogreen

gogreen New IL'ite

hey daffodil...i have pcos and am consulting dr monica and must say that i m quite contented with the doc's approach..however i am just confused as to what might be the success rate of dr monica in doing procedures like iui or laproscopy in case i need any of those in future...i am a bit confused to go ahead wth my treatment here or go to india...pls guide based on ur personal experience.

thanks in advance