Gynaecologist in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by pvani, Mar 6, 2007.

1. snehalatha

snehalatha New IL'ite

Best hospital for delivery in Bangalore?

I would like to know which is the best hospital for delivery in bangalore, i stay near frazer town. One of my friend suggested me Columia Asia Hospital,Hebbal. If anyone had experience in this hospital, kindly share your views and pls do let me know the delivery expenses at columbia asia hospital.

Anticipating your reply

Regards
    Sneha

2. deeyash

deeyash New IL'ite

re: Best hospital for delivery in Bangalore?

Hi Snehalatha

Though I am not aware of columbia Asia hospital, I know Gunsheela nurshing home (basvangudi) is very good. they have very good and expirenced doctors, Sagar apollo and manipal are equally good. But i dont know how convinient it will be for you to travel.

You can avail of the justdial services by dialing 23333333 also

3. Jacksparrow

Jacksparrow New IL'ite

Re: Regarding good Gynec. in Bangalore

Dr. Shobha Venkat has a clinic nr Coffee Day, CMH road, Indiranagar and is very good and caring doctor. Only, she practices at Manipal and they just increased prices this January.

I would still recommend Manipal, if you have the money/insurance.

4. lalithasai

lalithasai Senior IL'ite

Manipal is one place I would NOT suggest for Delivery. My cousin's wife's pregnancy was totally messed up and after delivery, they did a surgery for the baby and the baby did not survive. They kept the baby in the incubator for 7 days and the baby died in just few minutes out of it. ITS ALL ONLY FOR MONEY. The gyny's hubby was a Nephrologist in the same hosp and finally, they got what they wanted "lots of money" and a dead baby. The gynae goofed up royally, by doing RH factor correction when the Mom is is a O+ blood group(Which is not ever done when the mother is +ve group). They said that the fetus was _ve blood group and the born baby was actually +ve. My cousin was abroad when all this happened and his wife naively blindly trusted the wrong docs.

A BIG NO TO MANIPAL, THE ADMIN DID NOT CARE ONE BIT WHEN THE COMPLAIN WAS LODGED.... THIS HAPPENED 2007 MAY. DON'T RISK YOUR LIFE AND A LITTLE ONE'S, IT'S VERY TRAUMATIC, MY COUSIN LIVES NEAR MY APT, THERE IS NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY WITHOUT THIS TALK. THEY R SO BADLY HURT. TAKE CARE AND DON'T BLINDLY TRUST YOUR DOC'S. MONEY CANNOT BRING LIFE BACK.

My cousin was saying that there was another muslim family too who lost their baby in the same ward to the same docs at the same time and they were even threatening the docs for goofing up...

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  5. vidhss

vidhss New IL'ite

Dr. Poornima Ramesh is an excellent Gynaec and she is very very good. I had my second pregancy with her and she makes you so comfy and confident.

She has her own clinic in Malleshwaram and consults in Columbia Asia, Hebbal, Mallya, Northside Manipal.

6. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

HI,
    you can contact prathiba shenoy .she has a clinic in domlur area. she even consults in Manipal hospital. One advantage with her, her husband is a pead. Dr. Arvind shenoy he is a very good doctor . he also consults in Manipal. so u dont have to run around for pead once the baby is born..
    since u are looking at VBAC .. you can also try Dr. neelamma who consults in Amar jyoti clinic near 100 feet road, indra nagar, she is a real experienced old lady she was in the panel of BEML etc.. may be she can guide you better.
    as the normal trend in india is ..they dont try VB after c-setion delivery.

7. shilpashenoym

shilpashenoym New IL'ite

hi all, i stay off bannerghata road and work in an office near jayadeva flyover. Can you recommend a gynac near to either of these places..pls...urgernt requirement.

8. suma_j2ee

suma_j2ee New IL'ite

Gud Gyne/Hspital in Bangalore (JP Nagar)

Hi All,

Currently I m staying in singapore planning to have my delivery in bangalore. Please suggest me some good hospitals near JP Nagar...

Suma....

9. duhitaa

duhitaa New IL'ite

Re: Gud Gyne/Hspital in Bangalore (JP Nagar)

hi
    dear i thnk you shud search on net .... this is the best way to find a gud hospital and gyne as you know if somebody tellls you that this is gud hospital you go thr how can you beleive them better search on net ....

sunita

10. suma_j2ee

suma_j2ee New IL'ite

Hi,

Please suggest me some gud gynec/hospitals near JP Nagar....I m planning to deliver my first baby but new to the place....

suma