Gynaecologist in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by pvani, Mar 6, 2007.

1. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Re: Regarding good gyenc. in banglore

Hi Hemchi,

Nangu ade experience aytu.....I hated it.

You know what I hated about her consultation?

Pic this. I went at 7.00 as my appointment was at 07.20. First a junior doc checked my pulse, weight etc. Then 2 hours later another one asked for my urine sample.

It was worse than waiting in a Dharmadarshan Queue in Tirupati. Seriously, I was hoping to ask her If I could start a Tindi Maaro vyavhara at her pl.

I was called in at 12.00 & gues what, there was no privacy. I had to ask about my prob in front of 10 women. So embarrassing specially when one is newly married & is new to the ways of married life.

I was later told by me neighbours, for fertility related probs, she looks at the quialifications of the couple. God help you if you are in the higher income bracket, she does not even conduct any prelm tests, She just herds you to see her Doctor for IVF on another floor.

As for me, she asked me to come another day as she wanted to do a full check up. Did not go back.

Neighbours & SILs reff me to another gynae who was much more caring & friendly.

Regards,

C

2. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Re: Regarding good Gynec. in Bangalore

Corallux...Mine was just similar to you...except that I went at 11 in the morning and was relieved out only at 4 PM, with no food...and lots of water before the scan (and the deadliest nature call urge!). And the 'no privacy'...yes that's what didn't bring me back to her.
    I chose another gynac near my mom's place and was very happy with her.

-Hema

I am not against Dr.Gunasheela, its just that I have very little patience!

3. ourwedding

ourwedding New IL'ite

Try Philomena's - near LifeStyle. They are not money minded - that itself is an assurance that you will not be taken for a ride.

4. divyasarav

divyasarav New IL'ite

Hi,

Dr. Pramila Nichani in Mahaveer Jain Hospital is really good. She is very encouraging and easy going.

Take care
    Divya

5. Shalus

Shalus New IL'ite

Could anyone please give me Dr Gayathri karthik's contact number...i want to get an appoinment with her..

Thanks
    Shalu

6. prabhudevan

prabhudevan New IL'ite

avery big hello to p vani.i strongly reccomend dr prabha singan,epmcwomens clinic,opposite to 9th block jaynagar.she is visiting consultant in sagar apollo as well'she is professional,caring aND HER CONSULT IS VALUE FOR MONEY.good luck.

7. prabhudevan

prabhudevan New IL'ite

hi,dr prabha singan of epmc is very good ,practices opposite to big bazar 9th block jaynagar

8. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

does she handle complicated cases also...i want to consult her for gynec probs...will she be able to handle chronic disordrers as i find lot of drs trying to experiment without any sure cure and pulling on my purse strings harder....

9. NKumar

NKumar New IL'ite

Dear ladies,

Try Dr Sandhya at Asish Clinic near water tank bus-stop, Basaveswaranagar...gave birth to my two children...Fantastic lady doc

Nkumar

10. shreeya v

shreeya v New IL'ite

regarding good OB&G who would do vbac as my first delivery was c-section

hello ladies,

thanks for the information . It's my pleasure to take the advise which is already available. I would like to know good gynaec who would do vbac as my first delivery was caesarian as the case was less dilation.

I would be waiting for ur valuable reply for whomever willing to share the information