Gynaecologist in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by pvani, Mar 6, 2007.

1. prabhudevan

prabhudevan New IL'ite

Re: Regarding good Gynec. in Bangalore

i live in south bangalore in hsr lay out.iam going to dr prabhasingan epmc womens clinic9th block jaynagar opposite to big bazar she delivers in her own hospital,/sagar apollo or cradle .option is ours.she is very good in gynaec endocrinolgy i believe.after my first delivery i could not concieve was diagnosed to have pcod in a calcutta hospital.dr prabha cured me of the condition,am hapilly pregnant in my sixth month. i strongly reccomend her for anyone in a similar problemcontact no is 91 80 26646083

2. prabhudevan

prabhudevan New IL'ite

i got treated by dr prabha eliya singan,e pmcs womens clinic for pco,am pregnant .her clinic is opposite to bigbazar 9th block. 91 80 26646083

3. Darshana

Darshana New IL'ite

Dear Sankna

My experience with Dr. Gayatri Karthik has been great, my SIL, My friends everyone had a postivie treatment form her. You can try. She is a visiting doctor in Vittal Mallya hospital also has her own clinic in Indira nagar near ESI Hospital.

All the best. Have faith in yourself and god.

4. jayanar

jayanar New IL'ite

I have good experience with Santosh Chandy in Sanjay Nagar. He is quite sensitive and communicates very well.

5. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Re: Regarding good gyenc. in banglore

Sorry to disagree CS Lakshmi,

I was told that Gunsheela is no good. She even operates under the influence of alcohol. My neighbours in B'lore told me never to go there. She was also very expensive.

She has a huge hosp complex in Basavangudi.

I do not know how she is now. I am talking as per year 2000.

Regards,

Corallux

6. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I have a friend who lives in Bangalore. She's in her 6th month of pregnancy. She has been visiting apollo hospital for the regular check ups. But she's in a confused state whether to opt for Apollo Hospital or workhard (is the spelling right? ) hospital for her delivery.

Can you please suggest a good hospital and a good gyne for my friend? Thanks in advance.

7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    No idea how the hospital and doctors are....
    But my BIL & his wife and SIL went there for their infertility problems.
    As my In-laws doesn't disclose anything, I don't know how the doctors are.

Regards.

8. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Hi Corallux,

Gunasheela is a reputed doctor. Though my personal experience with them was not good. Just to get a preg-confirmation, they made me wait for 4 hours...and made me undergo tests and scans(not at all a nice experience)...and at the end of it, made me talk to 3 different doctors [they have 1st level, 2nd level and the last level is the Gunasheela herself].
    What I've heard from others and since I'm based in Basavangudi, she is good for complicated pregnancies and ofcourse the infertility treatments! Well they are the expensive ones :)
    All that I would suggest is go for a good doctor whose abilities you trust and with whom you can discuss your problems comfortably. And the hospitals should have the modern amenities in case of emergencies.

My 2 cents,
    Hema

9. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

hi,
    I had my delivery at Gunasheela. I agree with hema that waiting time is high at the hospital.But then if u look at the queue it is justified. I was personally happy with my experience i had a normal delivery there it costed only 15k when u compare it to the likes of manipal the bill will be to the tune of 40-50K. I dont think they are costly.The doctors are experienced, and they do not jump for a c-sec.
    Corallux,
    I beg to differ, the sr Dr. gunasheela probably she must be 70 yrs or more she is very active and very sweet person i can vouch it as she handled my delivery .Yes they attend to u only during last stages of delivery.till then only junior drs attend to u.But drinking etc..i feel are strong rumours.

10. chiller

chiller New IL'ite

how is dr. hemanandini of manipal hospital?