Gynaec with a reputation for normal deliveries in Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by just_sonal, Dec 2, 2008.

1. sainathuni

sainathuni New IL'ite

ThankYou 'amihere'. i am relieved now :) really appreciate your inputs.

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sainathuni its my pleasure:)If you want you can join the due-date-club forum thread(depending on the month of your due-date). Several members share oru experience there duringt he journey to the D-day.Check this link: Due Date Clubs - IndusLadies

3. sainathuni

sainathuni New IL'ite

wowww thanQ!! i joined the club with due date falling in August. yippeee

4. MDDD

MDDD New IL'ite

My Wife and I had a very similar experience this January at Manipal Hospital. Dr. Jaya Bhat is very rude, unapproachable and very unplesant. I would not recommend her at all. For us, her excuse was "My husband has met with accident and has been admitted to a hospital". However, the next morning, she looked absolutely fine and was doing her regular rounds at the hospital. Dr. Jaya Bhat is only good in making excuses.

5. shilchill

shilchill New IL'ite

Hello All,

I need urgent help from you. I was visiting Cloud Nine Old Airport Road with Dr. Praveena Shenoi. Just realized that the doctor is going on a sudden 3 weeks leave and the worst of it is that this falls exactly during my expected due date only.

Did you had any experience like this when your regular doctor is not available for the delivery due to their leave.
    I am super tensed as all my plans have gone upside down and now have to visit a doctor who will be new to my history and details.
    Does anyone has a similiar experience, can you please advise in this regards. What was the process followed in such case.

Also, Can you please give me your experience / feedback / reviews for Dr. Shobha Venkat and Dr. Jaya Bhatt in terms of their positive approach and approachability. Also how is their call on the Normal Vs Cessarian births.

Any help in this regards will be of great help.
    Please advice.

Thanks and Best Regards
    SG

6. sanahanan

sanahanan New IL'ite

Hi
    I would suggest you Dr.Beena jeysingh. She is one of the best gynecologist & obstetrician in hsr. Currently she is available at two clinic in bangalore - Motherhood hospital and Mom and baby clinic