Gyn In Singapore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Singapore' started by frndlysgp, Apr 13, 2016.

1. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Am looking for a indian lady gyn in Singapore. Am 30+ year old,on TTC and have some problem with my menses from past 6 months hence want to consult a doc as soon as possible. I have bleeding only for 2 days from past few months, initially I thought it was due to my food habits and tried to have proper food from last 2 months. But the problem is not yet solved. If any of you have any advise for this problem it will be very helpful. I read on Indus ladies regarding Dr. Dhakshayini in Funan clinic but the thread was dated to 2008. Can any one suggest a good indian lady gyn for general check up? I heard about Dr.Vanaja(NUH) and Dr.Mariamma George(KK) but unable to decide where to go. NUH is very far from my place. Never heard about Funan clinic before. So if some one can suggest a gyn it will be very helpful. Hope to get a quick response from you all.

Thanks a lot in advance

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Frndlysgp,

My cousin was under the care of Dr. Vanaja and they were happy with her. I do not know about Dr. Mariamma though.

Where do you stay?

Best wishes!

3. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

Hi AkilaMani,

Thanks for ur response. I stay in northeast of Singapore. NUH is quite far hence was looking for other alternatives.

4. Xaria

Xaria New IL'ite

Hey,
    Have you found a gayne? You can look for Mamisha Mathur at KKH.

5. singaporebaby

singaporebaby New IL'ite

hi ,
    hav u found Gyane, Dr Sadhana from KKH is very nice. my personal experience.