1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Guys dont reply to ladies personal thread

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Happy016, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

oh no! no! no! Pls reconsider.

1 person likes this.
  2. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

forum has lost a good man! wish it finds him back before it is too late.

1 person likes this.
  3. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

No one defended any.

I presume, a wrong doing male poster , or even a male poster in a female id, can not be defended by any.

I guess, there is a 24x7 system of staff of IL , who continuously monitor the posts and reported posts/PMs, the wrong doer is banned /eliminated immediately.

4. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

on a lighter note..' see how girls are crazy about you, u kno'(famous dialogues from telugu movie'.
    you have been a very good counsellor in the forum, you shouldnt leave this just because of debate going men in IL. you may not need this forum but many out here wait for replies from people like you.
    please correct me if i wrong gramatically anywhere in this post..cheers :)

1 person likes this.
  5. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Simple thing would have been to respect the OP's request of not replying to her personal thread at least.And isn't it better(actually a must .JMO) for men to stay away from such personal threads?Why do they feel so compelled to reply even to the "personal" matters?Why so much of argument from the male members around?

I am not sure whether the credibility of the OP matters here.But it is quiet irritating to see men replying to TTC's also.

3 people like this.
  6. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi sokanasanah,
    Though I have rarely interacted with you, I have always admired your posts. Sorry to see that you are leaving IL. Hope you would reconsider your decision.

1 person likes this.
  7. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I dont think I have ever interacted with you, but I like reading all your posts. May I request you to reconsider your decision?

If you have already decided to leave, thanks, I did learn a lot from your posts! :)

8. zales

zales Silver IL'ite

Exactly my point. Keep it open, instead of creating a necessity to speculate. (so many hints are thrown in anyway)You worded it way better than i ever could.
    Op, if you signed up to be on a forum like this, you are putting yourself out there even though you are anonymous. I have no idea about the content of the messages you are offended by, and i am no one to set standards for what you should find offensive but i think it should not be so difficult to ignore and move on as long as the messages are just unwelcome and not abusive or hurtful in anyway, or are at a level of cyber stalking you. If they are, then you are definitely justified in being pissed.
    Sokana, i have never interacted with you, but I have read some of your posts and i think you were a valuable contributor here. Too bad you chose to leave, i already see a lot of posters requesting you to rethink your decision to go.

kaniths, Quebec and lucky2 like this.
  9. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

Sokanasanah,

Your posts with the stories depict cases where the girls know the guy and were in love(even if it bordered into stalking in which case it should be nipped off in its bud) but what feelings can a guy have in Indusladies towards any OP who is lamenting about her married life just by reading her posts? I do not understand your justification in this.

I am not sure why you sulked off instead of explaining your objection to this. It sounds too childish to me. We are in this forum to seek and give help hence you gain as much as others do from your presence.

Other men here,

Married women in IL do not want to make friendship with guys unless otherwise specified. We feel hesitant to accept PMs from other women here because we do not know them but there are various reasons why we do accept/send them sometimes(And I have seen some women here do this after asking the other person if it is ok to send a PM). If you want to extend some moral support or give advice post it. I have seen no need till now to send any PMs.

coming to the sensitive topics, unless you have something valuable to add or specific examples to quote i do not see any need for men to go into those threads. I have not had kids so i do not go into threads for TTC, breastfeeding etc. Why would you want to if you have no knowledge of it? This seems to be a simple, straight forward request.

10. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

I have suggestion for Mods/Admins.

Few threads, Which is very personnel to women(like reported by OP), can have checkpoint for male members. If Gender is male, Lets not IL allow to reply for those threads. Simple HTML code can do this trick. No more nuisance for ladies in their personal threads. Can we expect this in next upgradation.??...

I remembered one story ....
    Incident happened in Bangalore few years back. There was one mall in the outer ring road started in Bangalore/Sarjapur road. Initially, the plan was the mall is opened only for Ladies. The construction was also in swing and most of the shops were built exclusive for ladies. Then they have started survey to find out, how many will turn out to mall if exclusively for ladies. The survey went on for few weeks. The reasons for dropping exclusive ladies mall is , there were no positive replies. Finally, the plan was dropped and Currently mall is open for every one.

The funny answers published later was,
    Who will pay my bills if my father/brother/husband/Boy friend is not allowed to mall?.

Thanks

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.