1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Guys dont reply to ladies personal thread

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Happy016, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

ok......... I respect your opinion of me...... No probs.....

I reponded to this thread only because tashi generalised... After that it was heat of moment in my second FB as may be case with tashi after my FB.....

-----------------------------------------

@soka: you are a scientist? :wow:

so what did you invent? :shock:

lol...... Now your image in my head is changed completely.........

@long essay writing ILiets

break it into paragraphs will ya......
    Its hard to read and by the time i finish reading i forget the flow of conversation..........

Also intellectually challenged..... He he he......... So use simple words...... Phaleezzzzz..........

2 people like this.
  2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Pathetic as in where a person takes his precious time to help and is being prosecuted. I find nothing wrong in his pointers. If someone misbehaved, even law will not blindly support you unless you have proof and facts. Isn't it the same what he was explaining as well, so why pounce on him?? That to me is pathetic and not right in many levels.

I prefer if only people dont read these posts as posts but put them in real world and then see if they would act the same way. Will you out rightly believe if someone accuses your husband, father, son, brother of acting in a wrong way??? Without asking for any proof , just because a woman says so. Please.

4 people like this.
  3. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

@Nandshyam:

No body pounced on him. It was Darmesh who was addressed. Please get that clear. Everyone's time is precious not only a few selected members and it is their choice where they use it. If anyone feels that the thread is not carrying your view forward you can safely bow out. Getting your view into the forum is important not getting everyone here agree with you.

Why misbehave and then relay on law to correct it? Is that what we are going to follow? Do crimes and someone will punish? Why do the crime at all? Are we not educated enough not to do it? Everyone is discussing on what a person can do to make himself/herself safe but is it not our responsibility to make a newcomer feel safe and not badger them with nonsense as soon as they join?

I do not consider virtual world to be the same as real world. That is my view and is different from yours. Within the last few days i have seen plethora of junk posters. It will continue and even if each of us daily report it, there will be people who will post with different Ids. But the old timers here should atleast know not to tamper with the rules and keep the site clean. But apparently even asking that is wrong here. The second OP asked was for men not post in women's personal threads. A suggestion could have been a technical one where an OP could make a thread women's thread for something which she is not comfortable sharing with everyone. People(men and women) could have discussed which threads are eligible for such settings. But no. We do not want to give any special privileges for women here irrespective of whether she is comfortable or not. Great way to go people!!

I do not see this thread going anywhere other than people getting defensive about others and themselves(including me) irrespective of when they did anything wrong or not. So i will spend my precious time elsewhere.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. coolwinds

coolwinds Platinum IL'ite

when a thread has reached so many pages, it really helps if posters take the time to actually read all the input before chiming in.

please read the ENTIRE thread to understand how the thread has evolved. it will help you to realize that the above points are addressed already.

5. coolwinds

so how did you arrive at the conclusion that he helped and is being "prosecuted"? do you mean a particular member?

this is a recurring problem on IL, since i joined, various times this issue has popped up. so, CLEARLY, ignoring has NOT worked. this is not a man vs woman issue, it is a matter of certain male members overstepping the decorum of this forum. repeatedly.

6. coolwinds

i agree. this is how similar threads have gone in the past.

1 person likes this.
  7. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

2 people like this.
  8. coolwinds

let me try one more time. say, you are in a group and caught the first part of the discussion, had to go away to get a drink or something, you come back, hear what is being currently discussed and then join back. it's called discussion flow. by all means, share your opinion, but if it pertains to the current flow, it adds that much more!
    hope it's clear.

9. coolwinds

remains to be seen.

10. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

I bought Femina magazine.

I read about a woman's very very personal issue there.

If that woman felt offended, is it my fault?

5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.