1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Guy Cheated And Need Some Positivity

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, Apr 17, 2020.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    This is about my never ending tsle of remarriage. A guy younger to me has sent me interest in matrimony and I accepted it. We chatted and liked. He initially told that he will show horoscopes which I agreed. We chatted and met. Chats intensified and we were little physical. I continued smeeting as he told me rhat he loves me and would do anything for me. After 3rd meeting , i spoke and told i am ok to be in joint family and prefer someone who allows me to work. He started telling me to quit job but did not stress upon it. He was earning decently and I did not see job as big issue initially. After the 4th meeting he said he would marry only if I quit job. Then i blocked him but i did miss him badly as i got used to his calls and chats. I unblocked and met him again and that too he forced me saying he loves me and miss me somuch. After this meeting , i told him that i am ok to quit once after having kids then he turned back saying that our horoscopes domt match and he cannot marry. He alao told that he got a match and seeing another girl. I blocked him and after 15days i could not keep calm and messaged his dad saying that he used me for his pleassure for which his dad did not give positive reply. He started accusing me saying that your are older, same gotra , our horoscopes dont match i denied you why did you message my dad and the girl he is seeing.
    He started accusing me that because of this attitude of mine I am still unmarried and no one is liking me. He was like I would get divorced again and I should die or stay single for ever. I was so polite and lovimg all this while but this has got me in to depression specially his comments and curses. Friends please support me with some positivity. I have no one to share my pain.

2. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Hi I appreciate you for blocking him and sticking to the decision that u will continue your job..He clearly doesn't deserve you....God protected and saved you from him..Job and career is very important for a girl..I prag for you that you will soon get a good and suitable guy who will respect your choices..All d best dear..You are a strong girl.

nolife likes this.
  3. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

OP,
    so sad hear about this failed prospect. You were correct to block him. This marriage proposals are a tricky thing and even more when online.
    You take one day at time. Go through your daily routine and let the sadness pass. It is a grieving process even if for prospect, it will take time.
    His dad will support him only, his family will support him. You have to very careful about this online profiles. One of my male cousins, said something that has stuck with me. He was looking for girls online, and he said- girls are very emotional, very emotionally weak, cry easily, get attached so easily.
    This guy was having a tough time finding girls and even he said this thing.
    I know him very well. He said that he had never known about that side of girls, since his female relative (me included) are not like that.
    What I understood from this is, we woman are very strong in front of our brothers, job co workers etc, but as soon as we put some guy in the position of "partner"- we become very weak emotionally in that relationship dynamics. We become attached, we cry, we are emotional. I would suggest that you fight this natural tendency and take support from anyone else- so that you are not too attached to guy is profile. It is swimming against current- fighting the natural woman way of things- but still do it, at least be less attached to profiles.
    This too shall pass! wait for the time and tide to turn in your favor!
    Your time will come!